Cr150

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These kids are even younger than our Juvenil A players who will play for Barca B this season

Dkaux-PWwAM6-VQ.jpg:large

yoshikuni

They aren't the biggest club in Italy . And then he said he was hoping to play for Juve since he was a kid . Outright lie. Glory hunting scumbag

ehi barca's fan sorry for my english....but who is barca before leo messi??How many champions league you win before leo messi?? I think you have to study the history of football. Yes, juventus lost an insane number of final but they have a number of final of a toptopclass team. Before messi and ronaldo they have the max number of ballon d'or. They have 36 scudetti(double or more of inter and milan). If juve just win 3 champions in the next 20 year they will have top top number. Do you hope or think that Milan or Inter will win 18 scudetti in the next 40 year???ahahahahaahahah so for your same think real madrid is very very very more important than barca.....

RMU ReBorn

ehi barca's fan sorry for my english....but who is barca before leo messi??How many champions league you win before leo messi?? I think you have to study the history of football. Yes, juventus lost an insane number of final but they have a number of final of a toptopclass team. Before messi and ronaldo they have the max number of ballon d'or. They have 36 scudetti(double or more of inter and milan). If juve just win 3 champions in the next 20 year they will have top top number. Do you hope or think that Milan or Inter will win 18 scudetti in the next 40 year???ahahahahaahahah so for your same think real madrid is very very very more important than barca.....

eh eh , Barca has won same number of Cl's as of Juve even before Messi became a regular . we reached the final in 1961 . Pretty sure that's way before Juve ever played a CL final and we do have the most ballon dor winners than any other team incase if you are unaware ( Cruyff , Ronaldo , Rivaldo , Stoichov , Ronaldinho , Messi ) . Wake me up when your club fields 8 home grown players in a CL final .

I wonder if Cristiano considered Bayern besides Juventus?

I know he doesn't fit the Bayern profile but let's consider a scenario where he did sign for Bayern:

Which team is more likely to win the Champions League after signing Cristiano: Bayern or Juventus?

Home of Barca Fans