Cr150

How the hell does he manage his - It's 2 fecking years in row that he vanishes wen league starts and emerges right before the business end of the CL starts, that too in a devastating form!

He does it since many years now except 2015. His form gets always better during the season.

Ritchie

How the hell does he manage his - It's 2 fecking years in row that he vanishes wen league starts and emerges right before the business end of the CL starts, that too in a devastating form!

He knows he only needs CL for ballon dor.

Not wasting energy on all the copa del Ray games helps too.

Givenchy

I think he'll struggle to do that this season, especially with Madrids form.. hes older aswell so he needs more and more service. i think the PSG tie will be a tight game with few goals, Ronaldo will score the winner though and we all get to hear 'give him the ballon d'or already!'

JamDav1982

as usual,penalty and rebound and he's the best ever again
i'm still sure he will win this years bdor

More like as usual massive over reaction if Ronaldo scores.

No one is claiming he is 'best ever' on back of those goals.

Messi scores same two everyone goes wild and could care how they went in.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This guy is the king of cringeworthy pathetic goals. A pen and an accidental tap in and his shills are screaming "King of UCL"

Ridiculous. He was utter crap today and nowhere to be seen other than hunting for tap-ins and missing easy chances. But everyone's gonna act like he had a great game.

FinBarcelonafan

This guy is the king of cringeworthy pathetic goals. A pen and an accidental tap in and his shills are screaming "King of UCL"

Ridiculous. He was utter crap today and nowhere to be seen other than hunting for tap-ins and missing easy chances. But everyone's gonna act like he had a great game.

He had one good steal from PSG dfense, but outside of that.. This will be reviewed again as B'dor worthy effort.

ronniecro

More like as usual massive over reaction if Ronaldo scores.

No one is claiming he is 'best ever' on back of those goals.

Messi scores same two everyone goes wild and could care how they went in.

yeah i was bit too sacrastic but still,he scores in big games that everyone watch and that is enough to hail him as the greatest ever,there are people who claim that

Lomar1o

Marcelo was way better than this lucky c*nt, but the Portugese will receive all the praise, because the media sells it, and people buy it

Home of Barca Fans