Cr150

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
The idea that such a technically average player (in realtion to the true all-time greats of the sport with whom he is always compared by biased media and retarded people) like this fucker can win 5 Ballon d'or is a tragic challenge to human intelligence.
Football already died when he achieved 2, but 5 is really something beyond ridicolous and ludicrous.

To think that someone like this dude will go down in history for having at least 2 Ballon d'ors more than a once in a lifetime true football genius like Cruijff... :yuck:
I want to vomit at that thought.

raskolnikov

Its not even ballon d'ors its the ballon= greatness logic. Im tired of hearing this Messi and Ronaldo are best ever stuff when he is just a great goalscoree compared to the goat. A modern day gerd muller made way bigger than he is.

behindbrowneyes

imo this is the season he'll drop off and if/when he does Madrid have a big problem with Bale and Benzema the clown, it was madness to sell Morata. its a damn shame Madrid have Asensio ready.

You never know. He was shit for half a year last season and then had 2 good months which made up everything which happened before. Hopefully his team mates won't safe him until then.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How come Pele and Maradona are held in such high regard and for some an unbreakable barrier while someone with Gerd Muller's record and trophies is not counted as the greatest goalscorer of all-time or even remembered while Cristiano is?

Truthist

Apparently missed a horde of chances again and was probably crap as usual BUT he does get in scoring positions which itself is an art. The fucker will still score a lot.

Meatball

How come Pele and Maradona are held in such high regard and for some an unbreakable barrier while someone with Gerd Muller's record and trophies is not counted as the greatest goalscorer of all-time or even remembered while Cristiano is?

Maybe it has something to do with CR7 being a former player and so called legend of MU I guess, a club that have the most fans and ve been overly PRed across the globe! In my experience, MU fans especially those in China and Southeast Asia seem to think that the more they blindly worship CR7 (or blindly favor him over Messi), the more MU it makes them! This along with social media will, I believe, somehow make CR7 legacy look much greater than it actually is in the future! he ll be remembered as one of the all time great for sure, maybe top 5 or 10, but not to the extend that some here may think. Modern footballers' careers have been being well documented especially under the form of video. Not many in the future will have enough patience to watch the whole 40 mins career video of CR7 loaded with tapins and Penalty kicks with long range shots and headers here and there as well as the boring analyse of his poaching gameplay as such, while they ll likely be dropping their jaws for hours watching Messi's career video! So for a true football fan regardless of now or future who d likely do some research, there is and will be no debate at all!

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Maybe it has something to do with CR7 being a former player and so called legend of MU I guess, a club that have the most fans and ve been overly PRed across the globe! In my experience, MU fans especially those in China and Southeast Asia seem to think that the more they blindly worship CR7 (or blindly favor him over Messi), the more MU it makes them! This along with social media will, I believe, somehow make CR7 legacy look much greater than it actually is in the future! he ll be remembered as one of the all time great for sure, maybe top 5 or 10, but not to the extend that some here may think. Modern footballers' careers have been being well documented especially under the form of video. Not many in the future will have enough patience to watch the whole 40 mins career video of CR7 loaded with tapins and Penalty kicks with long range shots and headers here and there as well as the boring analyse of his poaching gameplay as such, while they ll likely be dropping their jaws for hours watching Messi's career video! So for a true football fan regardless of now or future who d likely do some research, there is and will be no debate at all!

Funny how they are so attached to him despite he blackmailing the club to go to Real! If any thing, Rooney is an even bigger legend for Manchester United!!

The dumbo people keep getting confused between the best player that ever played for Manchester United and Legend at Manchester United

Funny how they are so attached to him despite he blackmailing the club to go to Real! If any thing, Rooney is an even bigger legend for Manchester United!!

The dumbo people keep getting confused between the best player that ever played for Manchester United and Legend at Manchester United

That would be like if we still worshiped Neymar.

Givenchy

United fans are strange in that regard. my uncle is a huge United fan and he won't be told any different, Ronaldo is the GOAT in his eyes. on redcafe theres 3 Ronaldo bumboys who always post 'viva!' when he scores for Madrid :lol: i've even seen them do this when United are playing same time as Madrid :facepalm:

anyways he will drop off this season imo

JamDav1982

He never blackmailed them and they knew from early doors his dream was to play at Real and earned it through becoming best player in world at one point.

Rooney never got anywhere near that level and acted like a cunt a few times. He blackmailed them for a new contract more than Ronaldo ever did.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He never blackmailed them and they knew from early doors his dream was to play at Real and earned it through becoming best player in world at one point.

Rooney never got anywhere near that level and acted like a cunt a few times. He blackmailed them for a new contract more than Ronaldo ever did.

Rooney has achieved as much if not more than CR7 for Utd. In fact he helped them win 2 more leagues and reach to another CL final after CR7 left. He even scored a golazo then! Don't let his diminished performance for them in the latter years make you believe that his contribution for Utd's success was any lesser than CR7's!
He definitely has never been best player in the world, sure, but so hasn't Ryan Giggs or Paul Scholes, won't make them any lesser legends than CR7!

If I am not wrong, Rooney blackmailing them & all only happened after SAF has left. Before that he never could/did! Sure that would contribute to losing out on the goodwill, but Utd fans showed the step-motherly love to CR7 even before that and when Rooney was still doing good in their shirt!

Utd fans' infatuation for CR7 is just weird. And so is them considering him to be some kind of their legend too!!
It indeed would be like Barca fans worshipping Neymar in future just because he played for us!

Home of Barca Fans