Cr150

BBZ8800

Real trashed us in absolutely every single footballing area.
We were clueless.

CR7 entered a match and scored a golazo.

But our fans are happy because he was red carded (for a slight foul on him) and we are turning this into our victory.
Oh well, I guess, when our team sucks so hard, we will try to find a joy and positives in totally irrelevant things, like this one.
In things totally urelated to football, winning matches and winning trophies.

They'll win a trophy, we'll laugh because CR7 got sent off.
A good deal...

Garrus

Real trashed us in absolutely every single footballing area.
We were clueless.

CR7 entered a match and scored a golazo.

But our fans are happy because he was red carded (for a slight foul on him) and we are turning this into our victory.
Oh well, I guess, when our team sucks so hard, we will try to find a joy and positives in totally irrelevant things, like this one.
In things totally urelated to football, winning matches and winning trophies.

They'll win a trophy, we'll laugh because CR7 got sent off.
A good deal...
I suggest you cool off, And go and watch the match again.
"trashed us in absolutely every single footballing area.", What match were you watching?
We weren't good, But neither was RM, They did what any competent team would, Exploited three occasions of individual incompetency and lack of effort from one or two players of ours.
For the majority of the match they weren't a threat, And our lack luster display in the final third is the reason we only ended the match with a single goal.
So please refrain from these "catchy" exaggerated phrases and words, Just because you hyperbole your flawed description of the match, Doesn't make it more true.

Chainsaw

Killahead
What a clown, And what a twat.
That embarrassing sent off, Was just karma working, And the universe correcting itself.
I was laughing through the whole thing :lol:

Exactly!

The Karma was like: "I had enough of your BS. The show is over. Get the fuck out clown!"

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I give the cunt a well taken goal...but the celebration was embarrassing...especially as the Supercopa is a Mickey Mouse trophy lol.

raskolnikov

I give the cunt a well taken goal...but the celebration was embarrassing...especially as the Supercopa is a Mickey Mouse trophy lol.
Ronaldo is the type of guy that takes his rivalry with Messi very personally and serious. And also never wants to waste a good opportunity to take his shirt off. I hope he gets a 12 match ban.

GetIn

Even if he appeals he'll only be able to reduce it down to a 4 match ban since the second yellow only accounted for 1 game.

BBZ8800

Will he serve his ban in La Liga or does this apply only on Super Cup matches?

El Mundo Deportivo:
The five suspension games will prevent Cristiano from being able to play in the return leg of the Super Cup on Wednesday at the Bernabéu (23.00) and the first four days of the League: Deportivo-Real Madrid, Real Madrid-Valencia, Real Madrid-Levante and Real Sociedad-Real Madrid.

Iarwain

The five suspension games will prevent Cristiano from being able to play in the return leg of the Super Cup on Wednesday at the Bernabéu (23.00) and the first four days of the League: Deportivo-Real Madrid, Real Madrid-Valencia, Real Madrid-Levante and Real Sociedad-Real Madrid.

Nice. I know during Mourinho era there were some multiple game suspensions in the infamous poke-in-the-eye incident, but it was applied only on Super Cup games which was ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans