Cr150

well if you aren't being sarcastic then you won't have to feel concerned by my words. I was critisizing the general knee jerk reaction towards him. I'm also no big fan of Ronaldo and I've made fun of him at times aswell, but some users often become very childish. After all I know Ronaldo is probably some quite decent bloke, who might have been respected for a lot of things had he just not been born in Messis era.

A decent bloke ? He's a social retard and full blown narcissist. The only thing he's got for him is that he doesn't tell other people what to do with their lives, but that's because he doesn't give a shit about them. I hope you're a bit more decent yourself.

snowy

A decent bloke ? He's a social retard and full blown narcissist. The only thing he's got for him is that he doesn't tell other people what to do with their lives, but that's because he doesn't give a shit about them. I hope you're a bit more decent yourself.

nah Torn, you got it all wrong! He's actually really deep and sensitive. He's passionate about the works of French philosophers. And just like KK, whenever in Paris, he always makes a pilgrimage to Montaigne's sepulcher or "C'est plus Cher!" as Kanye likes to say . :lol:

nah Torn, you got it all wrong! He's actually really deep and sensitive. He's passionate about the works of French philosophers. And just like KK, whenever in Paris, he always makes a pilgrimage to Montaigne's sepulcher or "C'est plus Cher!" as Kanye likes to say . :lol:

I have a feeling this poor lady won't be back for a while :(
It's too bad as she could have bought a t shirt there to put over her bra like a human creature.

Yannik

he's a footballer. Works his ass off, contributes to charity, visits kids in the hospital, never commited any crime or anything. You don't have to invite him to your birthday partys but the basics of respect and giving credit shouldn't be too much to ask for.

Last edited:
he's a footballer. Works his ass off, contributes to charity, visits kids in the hospital, never commited any crime or anything. You don't have to invite him to your birthday partys but the basics of respect and giving credit shouldn't be too much to ask for.

You have low standards buddy. Doing push ups and visiting sick kiddies at hospitals for PR purposes doesn't cut if for me.

snowy

It's too bad as she could have bought a t shirt there to put over her bra like a human creature.
and ruin the hubba hubba YoYoMA view? Dooh R U KRAZE?
no worries, she'll be back, she's like a comet and like hubby Kanye says: "We'll always have Pa-Reee baby" :filmed:

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=9569]TornAndFrayed[/MENTION],

What to you makes a person narcissistic? Or what proof do you see that he is narcissistic?

[MENTION=9569]TornAndFrayed[/MENTION],

What to you makes a person narcissistic? Or what proof do you see that he is narcissistic?

Off the top of my head, the goal celebrations, selfishness on the pitch, smiles in disbelief everytime things go against him, C-shaped Cristiano Couch (yea :lol:), paid for his own museum, cut the mother out of his son's life, tristiano, considers himself the best in the past 20 years, etc. I'm not even mentioning the dozens of sports cars because others do it, but of course it's a telltale sign too.

Horatio

You're welcome
Off the top of my head, the goal celebrations, selfishness on the pitch, smiles in disbelief everytime things go against him, C-shaped Cristiano Couch (yea :lol:), paid for his own museum, cut the mother out of his son's life, tristiano, considers himself the best in the past 20 years, etc. I'm not even mentioning the dozens of sports cars because others do it, but of course it's a telltale sign too.

What if I told you that most of those could be chalked up to a high-level of insecurity?

And the car thing a lot of players are guilty of. Materialism comes with the territory.

Imo, it's far more likely that Ronaldo is insecure and needs constant approval by his peers.
Insecure people are also rarely content, which possibly ties in with his fanaticism and his performance on the pitch.
He had a troubled father which is a classic element for insecurity.

Ronaldo takes care of the people around him, family and friends. That's not characteristic for narcissism.

Last edited:
What if I told you that most of those could be chalked up to a high-level of insecurity?

And the car thing a lot of players are guilty of. Materialism comes with the territory.

Narcissism has to come from somewhere. If you're very smart, it comes from there i guess. If you're dumb as fuck, surely it does come from insecurities. Materialism doesn't help either.

Case in point to social awkwardness / narcissism, this is from his twitter :lol:
w8q8sw.png

Home of Barca Fans