Cr150

snowy

Today is a big test for him... If he can't step up his game, he's gonna get crucified. Press loves nothing more than fallen heroes :jason2:
On the other hand, if he's managed to maintain his confidence intact and contain the pressure, :tiphat: to him.

On a separate note, Omar de Fonseca would favor Pepe over CR7 for the B.d'Or:
http://tinyurl.com/h8grnww
Omar le Homard

SahanBarca

Today is a big test for him... If he can't step up his game, he's gonna get crucified. Press loves nothing more than fallen heroes :jason2:
On the other hand, if he's managed to maintain his confidence intact and contain the pressure, :tiphat: to him.

On a separate note, Omar de Fonseca would favor Pepe over CR7 for the B.d'Or:
http://tinyurl.com/h8grnww
Omar le Homard

Will be awesome if he fails today and Messi scoring a hattrick vs Granada .

snowy

Will be awesome if he fails today and Messi scoring a hattrick vs Granada .

Could happen though, and if it does, it's gonna be epic drama time time, specially with all the Ballon d'Or talks.
zbq2q9v

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]SevereSilentEchidna[/gfy]

[gfy]HoarseOffbeatGuineafowl[/gfy]

Cristiano's 1st goal vs. Alaves

[gfy]OccasionalCloudyDassie[/gfy]

Cristiano's 2nd goal vs. Alaves

[gfy]HandsomeEnviousFluke[/gfy]

[gfy]FailingFondAmphibian[/gfy]

Penalty call

[gfy]ResponsibleHopefulDevilfish[/gfy]

Pacheco saves the penalty

[gfy]AlertBoringDarwinsfox[/gfy]

Cristiano's 3rd goal vs. Alaves

[gfy]MealySophisticatedChanticleer[/gfy]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ballon D'or is back on the menu boys. Good hattrick though.

The guy scored the winning penalty in the CL and coached Portgual to their first EC trophy. It's been his for a long time now. Messi fans who got their hopes up because of some polls on the internet will be massively disappointed.

Yannik

ah cmon guys. He bagged in a matchwinning hattrick, fairplay to him.
You're doing this thing again, you know, where you are being overly sarcastic and cynical when you are actually pissed about a good game by him. This Messi vs Ronaldo thing is a fulltime job for you, isn't it? Try a lunch break.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You're doing this thing again, you know, where you are being overly sarcastic and cynical when you are actually pissed about a good game by him. This Messi vs Ronaldo thing is a fulltime job for you, isn't it? Try a lunch break.
Who are you talking to? Because if it is me, then I'm very interested to hear how you got to that conclusion from what I wrote. I just said that Ronaldo deserves the Ballon d'Or after winning the CL and EC. Which I have said several times before on here. Said nothing about his game against Alaves nor did I even watch it. Might have had a good game for all I care. Good for him and the Madridistas on here.

Yannik

well if you aren't being sarcastic then you won't have to feel concerned by my words. I was critisizing the general knee jerk reaction towards him. I'm also no big fan of Ronaldo and I've made fun of him at times aswell, but some users often become very childish. After all I know Ronaldo is probably some quite decent bloke, who might have been respected for a lot of things had he just not been born in Messis era.

snowy

well if you aren't being sarcastic then you won't have to feel concerned by my words. I was critisizing the general knee jerk reaction towards him. I'm also no big fan of Ronaldo and I've made fun of him at times aswell, but some users often become very childish. After all I know Ronaldo is probably some quite decent bloke, who might have been respected for a lot of things had he just not been born in Messis era.

lol that's so true! it's so easy for fans to get carried away just for the fun of it. But it's just for kicks (pun intended). I'm sure most realize he's an amazing player. Perso, I like the dude :)

Galning

ah cmon guys. He bagged in a matchwinning hattrick, fairplay to him.

What does all of this has to do with disagreeing he scored a "great hattrick"? This wasn't a great hattrick.

Messi vs Ronaldo doesn't even exist for me.

Yannik

What does all of this has to do with disagreeing he scored a "great hattrick"? This wasn't a great hattrick.

Messi vs Ronaldo doesn't even exist for me.

a lot actually. No other players receives complains about the quality of their hattrick. A hattrick is a hattrick, and that has always been a good thing. But in this case people still try to focus on the negatives, just to fit the collective anti circlejerk. If Messi vs Ronaldo wouldn't be a thing then Ronaldo wouldn't even receive a fraction of the stick he gets.

Home of Barca Fans