Cr150

KingLeo10

Judging by the momentum he'll score a hat trick in finals.

he's at his absolute best when he sniffs that lack of 100% defensive effort (atletico) or when the opponent is vulnerable (10 men bayern, hummels and boateng barely able to walk). what you say might come to be true if the final goes into ET. but in the regular 90 mins, i don't see him besting bonucci and cheillini.

gasgas

he's at his absolute best when he sniffs that lack of 100% defensive effort (atletico) or when the opponent is vulnerable (10 men bayern, hummels and boateng barely able to walk). what you say might come to be true if the final goes into ET. but in the regular 90 mins, i don't see him besting bonucci and cheillini.

He scored a goal before each of the two red cards

dakt

Marcelo or Kroos will do the work and he will score. Its enough to open them up with one goal, since its final they don't have much time for tactics and running back to reestablish the defense.
We scored 3 against them no reason for RM to do the same.

Yannik

Idk about that. Juve looked so headless during crosses, I can't see him or Ramos not scoring from a set piece.

Ritchie

His whole game is about punishing mistakes. When teams actually defend properly he's ineffective.

El Flaco

Cristiano's all goals vs. Sevilla

[gfy]TemptingDeficientGnatcatcher[/gfy]

[gfy]EnviousTintedArchaeocete[/gfy]

[gfy]AdventurousCheerfulIceblueredtopzebra[/gfy]

[tw]863822206912139264[/tw]

[tw]863823130955051008[/tw]

[gfy]FlamboyantCandidAsianlion[/gfy]

¨[gfy]AlarmingAssuredGelada[/gfy]

[gfy]TameHarmoniousKodiakbear[/gfy]

BarcaOG

Banned
Holy shit the ref was looking at it the entire time. Okay, there was advantage. But no post-action card? That is downright blatant aggression. What's really shocking is that the ref sees the whole thing. Wow.

JerseyAddict

And again. Jesus, why those refs in La Liga don't wear white jersey. It is so fucking obvious, at least try to pretend... this is insulting peoples inteligence.

That video is years old and has been posted multiple times.

Why has Cristiano not gotten into trouble for this punch ? Are people really wondering ? He's done it numerous times.

Home of Barca Fans