Cr150

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I thought he did OK yesterday. Missing that one was his pitfall of the day, sure but he had a few nice shots that were saved by Olaf.

Morten

Big miss, but tbf, Asensios cross was poor. Had a good shot in the begining, decent match overall i would say.
Move him up as our nr.9 next season, sell Benzema and Bale.

Ahmedd

Huge respect for Ronaldo. Not many people know that last night ronaldo paid tribute to all nepali noodle workers with his haircut. :lol:

(I stole that joke from a FB comment section)

El Flaco

Poor game. I felt the chance when Asensio slid him was Asensio being scared of Ronaldo's reaction if he didn't pass. And the stupid scissor kick was hilarious.

Big miss, but tbf, Asensios cross was poor. Had a good shot in the begining, decent match overall i would say.
Move him up as our nr.9 next season, sell Benzema and Bale.

IIRC, Cristiano was actually offside when that pass was made. He should've timed his run better in order to both avoid offside and find himself in a better position to hit the ball better. Asensio made the right decision, it's Cristiano's fault who wasn't able to time it.

---------

Cristiano had 8 shots during the game and his only decent attempt on the goal happened during 20th minute when Ter Stegen made a good save and that's it. Cristiano had plenty of opportunities to pass the ball to his teammates instead of constantly taking shots from everywhere on the pitch.

Cristiano made only 14 successful passes during the entire game and contributed nothing for Madrid's game. When Cristiano doesn't score a goal, it's a norm that he's the worse player for Madrid. Most of his goals this season comes through penalties or from a cross where he tap the ball into the net. Probably why Madrid use crosses because it benefit Cristiano.

RMU ReBorn

Heard that Cristina blamed Marcelo and Luka for the lose . What a Cnut. without Marcelo he would have been playing in paris or MLS by now

BarcaOG

Banned
Heard that Cristina blamed Marcelo and Luka for the lose . What a Cnut. without Marcelo he would have been playing in paris or MLS by now

i doubt that. those two are easily Real's best outfield players. Together with Ramos it is to them that CR owes his Real CLs and Ballon D'ors.

It's annoying that, for a long time, Messi's success was credited to his playing with Xavi and Iniesta. You don't hear the same about Ronaldo, Ramos, and Marcelo, even though they have been as integral as CR in Real's recent triumphs, just like Xavi and Iniesta were between 2008-2012

Morten

As a second striker maybe, I just can't see him roughing up the defenders like Suarez for example or playing back against the goal.

We only play with one striker, well, Ronaldo kinda is second striker, but i think we should move him up as striker on paper.
Get one extra player on the left flank. Benzema is awful these days.

Albo

We only play with one striker, well, Ronaldo kinda is second striker, but i think we should move him up as striker on paper.
Get one extra player on the left flank. Benzema is awful these days.

Didn't Zidane try him as a pure striker few times and Ronaldo was kinda bad. He is at his best when other players take the attention away, then he will just pop up and score a goal.

Morten

Didn't Zidane try him as a pure striker few times and Ronaldo was kinda bad. He is at his best when other players take the attention away, then he will just pop up and score a goal.

That might be so, but some of his best run of form happened under Ancelotti, where Ronaldo played as striker. Ok, we played 442, but still. Isco, Asensio, Modric and Marcelo should require plenty of attention anyways. With Benzema being as bad as he have been this season, for me makes sense to move Ronaldo up and bench Benzema.
But knowing Zidane and Perez, we will be back to The same bs with Ronaldo at The wing and Benz as striker again, probably against Atletico....

Home of Barca Fans