Cr150

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's all love bro, I'm a football fan. How can I not admire what the man has done for football?

Isco is my wankfest player for future reference.

Just saying people say stuff and some are emotional right now regarding how the match ended up being. To expect people to sing praises of him when he scores two offside goals while we are slated for 50-50 decisions and called for cheats is not gonna happen.

Get a grip. Nothing wrong with praising Ronaldo when he delivers. It's not like Leo still isn't the best. Ronaldo has been fairly bad this year, but he has stepped up against Bayern, and that deserves recognition.

Read what I said above. If you believe most people will sing his praises right now then you're frankly speaking delusional.

You can sing his praises for all its worth, but slating other people for it? If you're so desperate for it, just go to Madrid reddit and come back to this thread after a few days when it's calmed down

gasgas

All this could have been avoided had we put in a competent board and sign competent CMs ( NOT WINGERS) like Koke, Verratti,

Who will allow Messi to play further and closer to goal where he does not have to do all on his own

CR7 has everything working for him A competent midfield to feed him, Excellent fullbacks, Excellent wingers and Ref help

Refs also tend to help the team that is showing more fight, more intent, Madrid had that

They were the better team with/out the shoddy referee decisions

They played better football, created more chances and for me, that's enough

I want for Barca to play good football, it cringes me when Madrid has such a big squad of reliable players, while we are in trouble when a single layer in our starting lineup is injured

Wick

He has the clutch gene.

I expect Leo to show he has that too tomorrow. Like in the good old days when they would respond to each other's braces and hattricks by doing the same.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] fixing to jump ship if Real wins the CL twice in a row. "See, I've always rated the lad." :troll:

Wick

Sometimes that's enough

Not everybody needs to dribble past 8 players all the time

He does what he is asked to do, and he does well enough

Messi obviously has more skill, but Ronaldo is Inzaghi on coke, which is more than enough for Real Madrid.

gasgas

Messi obviously has more skill, but Ronaldo is Inzaghi on coke, which is more than enough for Real Madrid.

Exactly, in the end they all have to win trophies and feed their fans with excitement

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] fixing to jump ship if Real wins the CL twice in a row. "See, I've always rated the lad." :troll:

I was here when we were beaten 7-0

I watched the match and was there till the end

If I ever stop cheering for Barca (not happening anytime soon)

I will either turn a neutral or stop watching football al together

The second option most likely

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No one can deny that he's a great footballer. To put him outside the top 10 of all time is (maybe) dubious, to put him outside the top 20 would be flat out incorrect. The point here is that his legacy is so inflated by circumstance and good fortune, more than the average WC footballer and a great deal more than Messi, who's had dismal fortune in 3 international finals and utterly gross mismanagement from Barca's administration in the twilight years of his prime.

His past two trophies which are the biggest of his career (CL and Euro) shouldn't really even be the huge boost to his legacy that they are. A fraudulent CL title and winning the Euro with Portugal despite his own relatively absent performances and the insane luck/dependence on his teammates. It's not an even playing field, RM and Ronaldo have just had all the luck in the world for some time now.

Wick

No please. I wan't to know how is he so much better? Vision? Passing? Dribbling?

If you want to know that you haven't been watching him since he was a teenager, in which case you're not worth engaging in a discussion with.

Home of Barca Fans