Cr150

Horatio

You're welcome
I am willing to acknowledge Ronaldo had a good performance against Bayern, not counting the two illegitimate goals. The other 3 were finished in great fashion.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's what i meant

That's why I said "STILL, three goals is a feat"

That means even if you remove the offside goals, it's stilll a big feat

Yo, I got what you meant after the first clarification. That's why I said, "Fair enough."

RevoTeller

3rd goal offside as well. 5 goals in 2 legs. 2 offside, all of them disgustingly ugly, and a fucking terrible performance from him other than that. But whatever, he runs away stealing Euros and CL's and Balon D'ors like it's nobodies business. Luckiest bastard in the history of football.

Totally agree with you.

The most overrated player in the history of the sport.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
3rd goal offside as well. 5 goals in 2 legs. 2 offside, all of them disgustingly ugly, and a fucking terrible performance from him other than that. But whatever, he runs away stealing Euros and CL's and Balon D'ors like it's nobodies business. Luckiest bastard in the history of football.

Amen, brother. Just fucking unbelievable. Luckily he is well into his 30s. Hope he disappears in a couple of years and that I won't have to ever see his face again.

gasgas

Lol I agree. Pretty sure Gasgas was talking about the 3 goals in the second leg.

:rolleyes:

Think whatever you like

My post came just after the guy complaining on the offside goals hyping him up
But still 3 goals vs Bayern is a feat, 3 legitimate goals

dakt

This board will never give him the praise he deserves. One of the all time greats for sure.

Will likely end up with as many CL titles and Balon d'Ors as Leo.

He's a great poacher and has a team to provide that. Nothing else.

Home of Barca Fans