Cr150

El Flaco

[tw]852255389529890817[/tw]

He's winning the bdor... tying with Messi. Could even end up with more, to show how unfair football can be.(

In future, Cristiano's amount of Ballon d'Ors will make people believe that he was just as good as prime Messi. :(

Sorry, but that's what history books will tell for those who never saw them play.

dakt

He's winning the bdor... tying with Messi. Could even end up with more, to show how unfair football can be.

Gonna blame it on you :(

Honestly, I wrote it because I felt it. Such is the life. Nowhere near talent and footballer as Messi, but the rules are different.
People will say, Messi failed with Barca in 2017, Ronaldo won second consecutive CL for RM and the year before he won Euro with NT.

F

FlaFCB

Honestly, I wrote it because I felt it. Such is the life. Nowhere near talent and footballer as Messi, but the rules are different.
People will say, Messi failed with Barca in 2017, Ronaldo won second consecutive CL for RM and the year before he won Euro with NT.

Well, Barça's board have been failing the club and also Messi for a long time. cr got lucky that floper finally got it right. And they're smart, prioritize the cl over the league, while our board and coach keep talking about trebles.

serghei

Now people should admit right there that this performance was Ballon d'Or material from Ronaldo. And in the toughest game of the season for them. Best player on the pitch.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well, Barça's board have been failing the club and also Messi for a long time. cr got lucky that floper finally got it right. And they're smart, prioritize the cl over the league, while our board and coach keep talking about trebles.

How is he a floper if he got it right? :thinking:

dakt

No body gives shit about that. Outside of our borders, nobody knows what is happening here and don't give a damn.

KingLeo10

he's an all time legend, just because he doesn't do it like messi or maradona or cruyff shouldn't make it less worthy. he was a big game disappointer in his days at united and early few seasons with real, but he's worked on maximizing his impact in the big games (through poaching or whatever) in the last few seasons. ribery, robben, griezmann whoever aren't all time great like messi and he.

likeafire

Congrats to Ronaldo on 5th ballon dor. Not the best footballer but I admire his passion, you can tell how much he wants it. Always making those runs always finding space. Wish Messi would try like this instead of just walking around the pitch some games.

Let's hope he's humble when he wins his 5th.

Morten

Congrats to Ronaldo on 5th ballon dor. Not the best footballer but I admire his passion, you can tell how much he wants it. Always making those runs always finding space. Wish Messi would try like this instead of just walking around the pitch some games.

Let's hope he's humble when he wins his 5th.
Ronaldo isnt going to win ballon dor this year, he has lacked the usual consistency this season, in front of goal at least.

Home of Barca Fans