[gfy]BrilliantCautiousCalf[/gfy]

[tw]835962340625481730[/tw]

Cristiano's all goals vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]PerfumedOrnateHoneybadger[/gfy]

[gfy]AmusedEthicalKinkajou[/gfy]

[gfy]BothTautAntelopegroundsquirrel[/gfy]

[gfy]FoolhardyIncredibleArctichare[/gfy]

Nucky

I just hope Ronaldo will play in El Classico. If he plays our win chances increase. Real are much better without him.

Hardy

I just hope Ronaldo will play in El Classico. If he plays our win chances increase. Real are much better without him.

yeah, i have same hope because he scored few goals against us :tata:

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
must be fuming at being 3rd on the scoring chart. especially considering Messi's and suarez's goals are magic while his own are pens and tap ins. actually, he probably doesnt even care about that as long as he's scoring.

also, man he is boring to watch. all he does is sulk--especially when hes teammates score (instead of him). he doesnt even try to hide his envy. if i were playing with him that would really piss me off.

F

FlaFCB

(probably stupid) question? what does the 150 in the thread name mean?
He might have evaded 150m in Spain. Floper is managing to sweep it all under the rug, though. No word yet if Spain is investigating, or if he'll be prosecuted. Unlike Messi, who evaded less, but it's being called a mobster and such.

GetIn

The Madrid scum has only won one La Liga title, (now possibly two) since this douchebag signed on for them, the CR7 era has been an utter failure, somehow they managed to win more CLs than leagues with him. He has hit a wall this season and if Madrid were smart they would cash out by selling him off to United for a £100m.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't even think United would want him back right now. Rather invest their money in young talents than this diving has-been.

GetIn

Don't even think United would want him back right now. Rather invest their money in young talents than this diving has-been.

Funniest thing is how he has managed to win the Ballon D'or three of the last four years (since his decline basically) as a pure poacher and only got one in his prime, makes absolutely no sense

Home of Barca Fans