Cr150

malvolio

I agree, but that wasn't ever really up for discussion. We all know the kind of player Ronaldo turned into, his fancy dribbles and taking on players ended shortly after he transferred to Real Madrid. He's been that player ever since. The point I was making though is that he has continued to be that type of player, and at a top level, despite his age. Messi had a more involved role and more responsibility, on top of being our top scorer. However he has declined sharply after hitting his 30s, with signs of decline even before that. Different roles, but Ronaldo has been much more efficient at his during the twilight years, certainly.

so a shitty 2020 calendar season makes messi's 'twilight years' worse than ronaldo's? the same ronaldo who went to a retirement league where guys like ibra and quagliarella are world beaters. the same ronaldo who takes all penalties for a team that gets them every other match.

the hype machine around ronaldo never ceases to amaze me. the guy did fuck all really since moving to juventus, but is in contention every year for individual awards. :worthy:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He truly was, but once again he catches a break as Messi steals the headlines with his red card. Lucky fucker.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Wasnt his match but i have to defend my portugese player as he got only one chance the whole match to score and he created 2-3 good chances. Juventus players are really egoistic, seems like every player wants to score and ignore the players who has a better position to shoot. Its just important that Cristiano doesnt get injuries, we need him for EURO 2021.

pregra

Been very poor for about a month now. Got lucky with that massive deflection for his goal vs Napoli. Today he did absolutely nothing apart from a great cross that McKennie shouldve buried and he missed a good chance at the end.

Hardy

2 games in a row without scoring, pregra right now

tenor.gif

Home of Barca Fans