Cr150

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This thread is a perfect reflection of the sad state of this forum. Many members that have absolutely nothing constructive to offer in constant search for conflict and drama. The level of communication showcased here is frankly retarded, first graders look like Churchills in comparison

olivis

Lol, that was his first tap-in goal in a long while, wtf are on about lot?

I mentioned nothing about the quality of the goal...

Ronaldo is a clown because he opts to rest for crucial Serie A games so he can play minnows like Andorra and Ferencvaros/Dynamo in order to expand his records. Club performance is secondary to him.

Morten

Ronaldo is a clown because he opts to rest for crucial Serie A games so he can play minnows like Andorra and Ferencvaros/Dynamo in order to expand his records. Club performance is secondary to him.

He had covid, so he couldn`t play for several games, and no, he wasn`t playing national games during that period either.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

check your informations, he had a small injury and Pirlo didnt want to risk him :facepalm:

KingLeo10

He did play that meaningless game with Portugal against some minnows (Andorra?) right after he was subbed off for Juve. Injured or not, he probably wanted the NT record.

Katarina1

Banned
I dont know which trash sources you read but he clearly said that CR7 had a small injury, FCB1987, dawg.

"Cristiano Ronaldo will take an agreed rest session because he was a bit tired after so many games," Pirlo told Juventus TV.

"It was planned that he would not come to Benevento."

Then they dropped points and he had to claim Ronaldo was injured to avoid the backlash.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"Cristiano Ronaldo will take an agreed rest session because he was a bit tired after so many games," Pirlo told Juventus TV.

Then they dropped points and he had to claim Ronaldo was injured to avoid the backlash.

Ronaldo had several medical tests, you only do that if you have an injury.

olivis

And three days after missing this important Juve game where Juve lost points, he played some useless match for Portugal against a tiny nation which they thrashed 6 or 7-0. Ronaldo scoring the 5-0 and rushing to grab the ball out of the net as if his team is trailing by one goal, only so he can score more for his record. He definitely is a clown.

Home of Barca Fans