Cr150

KingLeo10

@KingLeo
GTFO

All caps too. :lol:
tenor.gif

Givenchy

Meh, you guys would want to get rid of Ronaldo after a couple of bad touches, and for not being "prime CR7" anymore, so it would be a waste of a purchase.

for the right price and wages (if we managed to shift Griezmann, Suarez and Coutinho - hypothetical situation) it would be good for a short term run at the CL which is something this board is all about. Ronaldo may not be as good as he once was but still, in the CL he is king and probably the best player we could sign to help with our weak ass mentality. he also wouldn't stick around leeching like some of our other seniors

its never gonna happen as Messi would shoot the scenario down before it begins but i'd actually like to see it for a season or 2. + him scoring in el classico vs Madrid would be epic

Ansu would also get to learn from 2 GOATs of this generation which is another plus

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Because we prefer team trophies over individual awards?

I mean, I don't really want CR here but given how unmotivated and mentally weak we often look even a 35 yo CR with his drive for success would give us better options to win. He would be an improvement over Suarez for sure.

But we'll never get him so all this is pointless talk.

I am talking about team trophies. For every CL Messi wins Ronaldo wins it as well. That?s why from a rivalry perspective would never make sense for Ronaldo to come here.

Messi983

I am talking about team trophies. For every CL Messi wins Ronaldo wins it as well. That?s why from a rivalry perspective would never make sense for Ronaldo to come here.

Sure, from Ronaldo's standpoint this makes more sense. I thought you were asking why we wouldn't want him here.

Home of Barca Fans