Cr150

FinBarcelonafan

Yep. Ironic Penaldo fans blaming his teammates and telling him to leave (Thought he could win CLs whoever he played for ;)) Meanwhile our striker hasn?t scored in CL in 5 years away from home but everything is Messi?s fault....

Imagine ?Own Goal? being our 2nd top scorer in CL since 16/17 :lol:

Ee2LsHbUYAAWxao

How would Reals numbers look? Probably similar to this.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yep. Ironic Penaldo fans blaming his teammates and telling him to leave (Thought he could win CLs whoever he played for ;)) Meanwhile our striker hasn?t scored in CL in 5 years away from home but everything is Messi?s fault....

Imagine ?Own Goal? being our 2nd top scorer in CL since 16/17 :lol:

Ee2LsHbUYAAWxao

Personification of own goals into its own player is a joke that started here? Are they stealing our jokes again?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Mbappe - Neymar - Ronaldo could be interesting.

I actually think his numbers would drop significantly if that happened. All those have massive egos so they would not accept being limited to feeding Ronaldo every game and letting him take every penalty and freekick like he is used to.

Morten

His recent statements seem to contradict the stories of him leaving.
But he is a footballer so you never know, one day they might kiss the badge, other they day find a different club.

FinBarcelonafan

I actually think his numbers would drop significantly if that happened. All those have massive egos so they would not accept being limited to feeding Ronaldo every game and letting him take every penalty and freekick like he is used to.

That's true. Neymar would be stealing the ball from Ronaldo.

Morten

Too many ego?s. Neymar escaped from Messi because his ego couldn?t handle it. It will be worse with Ronaldo.

Since when did Ronaldo play on the right anyway? First season at RM maybe(i think i remember some games where he played that position)?

Home of Barca Fans