Cr150

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't want to player hate but I honestly thought he couldn't do worse than the performance against Sevilla. But yeah...today he proved he could.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
All will be forgotten after he scores another "crucial" pen. in CL and high fives his teammates after and holds amazing inspirational speech.
And the celebration showing his ass to the audience and the front to team mates urging them to lean before him

ronniecro

what a pathetic player,to say he is one of the most overrated players would be too much,he did amazing stuff but surely the last couple of years he's miles behind messi and you have to be blind to say otherwise,i would even say that he's behind couple of other players
balon dor winner,diving shamelessly for penalties every match,what a poor guy

NotInHere

What I hate is how he can score a hattrick and then everyone is back on his nuts, have 2 or 4 bad games in a row and then boom everyone is parroting on about how incredible he is after scoring a lot of goals in a single match

LeeRomeno

You guys do realize that majority of people dont watch all Real and Barca games. Lucky If they see some in CL. Awards are really what are most influential for them. Also, why do you care so much. Football has always been teamsport.

NotInHere

You guys do realize that majority of people dont watch all Real and Barca games. Lucky If they see some in CL. Awards are really what are most influential for them. Also, why do you care so much. Football has always been teamsport.
then those people shouldn't engage on football debates, people care because Cristiano has managed to be overrated by large groups of people.

LeeRomeno

then those people shouldn't engage on football debates, people care because Cristiano has managed to be overrated by large groups of people.

Why would anyone care? If you know who is best for sure, why do you have to care that other people think someone overrated is instead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Y'all just jealous cause you ain't got no tan like Cristiano. #thetruth #stophating #noteveryonecanbeperfect

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This looks like an own goal from Cristiano's PR Team. Would've been better to stick with the 'Knee problems' excuse for whenever he is playing badly and is criticized by the local Madrid media.

Hand pain/discomfort is just...:facepalm: :lol:

Guess we'll see a handful of memes now.

[tw]822550371902124032[/tw]

Ritchie

What I hate is how he can score a hattrick and then everyone is back on his nuts, have 2 or 4 bad games in a row and then boom everyone is parroting on about how incredible he is after scoring a lot of goals in a single match

When was the last time he scored a hat-trick that didn't include a free shot Penaldo?

Home of Barca Fans