Cr150

pregra

Ciro scores 2 pens and the rapist misses his. Hahaha great stuff all around. Hopefully Ciro gets at least a couple vs Brescia at home in midweek.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pressure on him to win CL. Juventus fans starting to express concerns and regret realizing they might have paid 100m for a penalty taker, and maybe that money was better spent on rebuilding the team.

vegitot

Pressure on him to win CL. Juventus fans starting to express concerns and regret realizing they might have paid 100m for a penalty taker, and maybe that money was better spent on rebuilding the team.

I dont think he care much about UCL now. Ballon dor is cancelled. And he has won UCL many times.

He cares more about Golden boot though Immobile has more chance to win it.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Nah. 2 serie a tittles and scoring 31 goals are pretty impressive on paper.

Only on paper. Put me as a striker at Juve and they will still win the scudetto. I'd probably get like 10 goals aswell they would be all pens though.

Juve didnt pay 100 M for CR7 so he can win them the league.

FinBarcelonafan

I still find it hilarious he went to Juve for a new challenge. What sort of challenge is this?

Winning league every season with Juve, scoring tapins and penalties every game. Looks better for his stats for sure.

Vilarrubi

Watched first half yesterday, he was tragic other than the goal. He looks fucking miserable too, someone definitely told him about Immobile hat trick before the game. You can just tell at this point personal records and goals are the most important to him.

Batistuta9

I still find it hilarious he went to Juve for a new challenge. What sort of challenge is this?

Winning league every season with Juve, scoring tapins and penalties every game. Looks better for his stats for sure.

It obviously isn't much of a challenge. They would win without him. It's just another thing he can had to his CV and his PR team can spin it to show some clueless footie fans that he's better than Messi. "He's won leagues in England, Spain and Italy" blah blah.

Horatio

You're welcome
Watched first half yesterday, he was tragic other than the goal. He looks fucking miserable too, someone definitely told him about Immobile hat trick before the game. You can just tell at this point personal records and goals are the most important to him.

Even when 2-0 up and game was in final stage he was still pissed off at Rabiot and annoyed at Higuain for not passing it to him.

Ritchie

He's Luis Suarez with penalties. Both are rotten from open play for 2 or 3 seasons now but have the ability to score the odd cracker and get served tap ins

Home of Barca Fans