Cr150

raskolnikov

i won't pick on him for the clear decline, but a player of his calibre should be ashamed of the way he's diving Inside the penalty box. i can't believe the media don' call him out for that shit .. 188 cm supposed to be having a god-like body faint like that .. for what , for a penalty :thumbdown:
Its always been like that though. There is this weird myth on him being strong and having stopped diving at Real when it happens nearly every game. There us no point in looking like a bodybuilder when you go down from every little push.

Horatio

You're welcome
The key difference between Ronaldo and Messi these days is that Real Madrid carries Ronaldo whereas Messi carries us.

I have been saying that for almost 3 seasons. When Real plays bad, Ronaldo disappears. When Barca plays bad, they hope Messi will carry them.

F

FlaFCB

Thanks, [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]. Shameless diver. And should had gotten a yc for throwing that ball. For a pk that wasn't also.

Look at the lineman saying "no no no":

[tw]820758873497890817[/tw]

Rico touched the ball.

dakt

Lol...what was he trying to do there? Send ball in one direction and continue in another....

Devils

'Best player in the world.'

You'd think Donald Trump winning the presidency was the biggest farce of 2016. But this guy being named the 'best player in the world' even tops that.

Home of Barca Fans