Cr150

Latschenkiefer

a penalty is a goal

its worth exactly the same statistically as beating 5 players and scoring.

"Statistically", true. It's not actually the hardest thing to score a penalty. And I think he should be grateful to his teammates who won him those. Otherwise he would be one of many in that list with his remaining 16 goals. Pretty disappointing for a player who gets so much praise. That's all I am saying.

Morten

"Statistically", true. It's not actually the hardest thing to score a penalty. And I think he should be grateful to his teammates who won him those. Otherwise he would be one of many in that list with his remaining 16 goals. Pretty disappointing for a player who gets so much praise. That's all I am saying.

The same debunked talking point, again.

Latschenkiefer

The same debunked talking point, again.

Just waiting around the corner all night? Poor guy. :(

"I think he should be highly grateful if he somehow wins the italian topscorer trophy with his 9+ penalties. The true Juventus star seems to be Dybala right now." That's my statement in context with the B d'Or quote. How does this conflict with what I just said?

vegitot

Dybala looks very good right now - the best player in Europe after the restart along with KdB and Lewa. Costa looks very good, especially when he is coming from the bench. Cuadrado (going forward) probably the one full back in Europe you don't want to be isolated against at the moment. CRonaldo plays good now, and has scored two nice goals these last two games. And most important of all, he looks physically "normal" compared to Messi who is gassed after one sprint. I watched Ribery for Fiorentina the other day. Two years older than CRon and even he looks miles better than Leo when it comes to stamina and freshness. Lyon will have no chance vs Juve unfortunately, they are going to be rusty as feck and CRonaldo plays at home, this CL is set up for Juve to win. For some reason their odds are 14/1 - I just placed a bet on them. Barca 6/1 hahahaha, what are they smoking...

Since restart they have played against local level team like Leece, Torino... They struggled against Milan and Napoli in Copa Italia.

I still dont see how can they beat Bayern, Man city, PSG. Especially only play one match.

vegitot

Immobile is a penalty merchant too, but nobody mentions that around here...

Take out all penaties, Immobile still outscores Ronaldo. Your point?

Immobile plays for Lazio meanwhile Ronaldo plays for Juventus. Dybala was their pk taker before Ronaldo took over.

Look at Ramos now, are you going to tell me he is one of greatest goalscorer in Liga season by spamming penalties every match? Pique would have done the same thing if he had taken all Barca penalties.

Home of Barca Fans