Cr150

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Where's the entertainment? What makes him stand out is his goals, positioning, instinct. What he does in that video is something a lot of players can do, small feints, tricks, step-overs.

I find great dribblers, athletes or acrobatic goals more entertaining to watch.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I like it too and especially when players beat their opponents with tricks. Cristiano does useless step overs and a back pass or creates some space to cross or shoot. He rarely beats his opponents.

Morten

I dont know why people are complaining, okay, so he isnt running past players like Messi or Hazard, but there are still many bits of good plays there, far from "only useless stepovers".
Nothing revolutionary, just good pieces is play, which is okay.

Last edited:

Latschenkiefer

Apart from the ineffectiveness I don't like about his dribbling style that he lacks the ability to make it look easy. Other players like Messi, Ronaldinho, Neymar or even Robinho have this effortless aura upon them while Ronaldo often looks cramped and one-hundred per cent focused on not loosing control of the ball.

Sailor Mars

Apart from the ineffectiveness I don't like about his dribbling style that he lacks the ability to make it look easy. Other players like Messi, Ronaldinho, Neymar or even Robinho have this effortless aura upon them while Ronaldo often looks cramped and one-hundred per cent focused on not loosing control of the ball.

All those guys are below 6 ft. Its easier to dribble with a lower center of gravity. CR7 is >6 ft and taller than all those guys.

Xaviniesta

All those guys are below 6 ft. Its easier to dribble with a lower center of gravity. CR7 is >6 ft and taller than all those guys.

zlatan dribbles way better than stiffnaldo and he's 6ft5. much more acrobtaic too

his nemesis bale is much more fluid in dribbling too. also acrobatic

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
zlatan dribbles way better than stiffnaldo and he's 6ft5. much more acrobtaic too

his nemesis bale is much more fluid in dribbling too. also acrobatic

CR has better dribbling stats than both Zlatan and Bale in the last 7-8 years. And obviously he was on another planet compared to them in terms of dribbling before his move to Madrid as well.

Xaviniesta

CR has better dribbling stats than both Zlatan and Bale in the last 7-8 years. And obviously he was on another planet compared to them in terms of dribbling before his move to Madrid as well.

the disrespect to zlatan lmao. he was regarded as one of the best dribblers in the world in his prime. ronaldo was not on another planet. he was a bit better, but his united days are so over-glorified that people go nuts when they remember he used to be able to dribble. zlatan was as much of an entertainer as ronaldo at utd was

Home of Barca Fans