Cr150

Altomonte

Trajectory of his shot may not have been towards goal. Those new penalty rules are crazy - touch of any part of arm enough to award a penalty. Does the referee have any discretion when VAR confirms that the ball has touched the defender's arm?
But give Ronaldo credit - he knows how to score penalties.

Last edited:

Givenchy

He was invisible all game against the worst ac Milan in years. Milan aren’t given a penalty for a more obvious penalty: https://twitter.com/finallykaka/status/1228072722510614530?s=21
Ronaldo gifted penalty when player has his back to the ball. His rating was 6.7 before the penalty, brought up to 7.3 after it.

He’s great but he’s been handed a legacy by referees.

Ronaldo joined one of if not the most corrupt teams in football - Juve. you could say hes a genius as he knows he'll be getting pens to stat pad :crbust:

Horatio

You're welcome
Juve looked lost and low on motivation a lot of times. But then red Theo Hernandez and a penalty. Ronaldo effect.

Was impressed by Ibrah though. Got into good positions a lot of times but was wasteful with the chances.

Total-Football

Rules regarding handballs are so ambiguous.. Seems to me that those cases are handled in an idiosyncratic rather than a systematic fashion. Fifa is doind poorly in that particumar area. Its a disgrace to the sport if penalties like tonights are legit.

Sailor Mars

Thought it was the right penalty call on that particular play. The defender's arm was extended out from his body.

Plus the ball was traveling towards the goal area before it hit the arm. Clear handball for me.

Sweden

Even if you dislike him its hard not to be impressed by the fact that he now have scored in 11 straight leaguegames (when he has been in the squad). Tied Serie A record with Batistuta and Quagliarella.

Horatio

You're welcome
Even if you dislike him its hard not to be impressed by the fact that he now have scored in 11 straight leaguegames (when he has been in the squad). Tied Serie A record with Batistuta and Quagliarella.

Is it league games? Thought it was in all competitions.

Batistuta9

No one can deny that cr7 is a great player. But i still rate batistuta's record as better and I'm not only saying that because he's my avatar lol. He did the record when serie a was the toughest league and had all the best players in the world. Serie a is weak now, a 36 year old quagliarella scored 11 consecutively last season

Hardy

ronaldo will be like that until his 40, better to prepare to this scenario cause dude doesn't know the word decline in his vocabulary

Ritchie

11 games, half the goals were Penaldo's. Big fucking deal.

Quagriella at 36 did the same last season. Luca Toni and Di Natale were scoring a bag full in their late 30s in the last few years. It's a weak league overall.

Yes, he'll be banging them in somewhere at 40 and will shatter most goalscoring records. He's great at perseverance and longevity but it's a joke that he's still billed as a top 2 player in the world.

Last edited:

Sweden

Is it league games? Thought it was in all competitions.

Leaguegames. Only 9 if you look at all competions.

No one can deny that cr7 is a great player. But i still rate batistuta's record as better and I'm not only saying that because he's my avatar lol. He did the record when serie a was the toughest league and had all the best players in the world. Serie a is weak now, a 36 year old quagliarella scored 11 consecutively last season

When you lay it out like that im not as impressed anymore. ;)

Home of Barca Fans