Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cr150

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blaugrana1987 View Post
    He aint wining bdor this year. Everyone can see he is a fraud this year, cannot hide for entire year. Good thing only journos are voting.
    Are you seriously confident he won't win it? Seems highly unlikely to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    what the fuck is doing on Morata goal?
    Already said it shortly after the goal, he looks like complaining to the assistant that Morata was offside they even showed a replay zoomed in on him when he did that.. bizarre really

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He aint wining bdor this year. Everyone can see he is a fraud this year, cannot hide for entire year. Good thing only journos are voting.
    he likely will

he won euros and CL..that to many will be enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    he likely will

he won euros and CL..that to many will be enough.
    No it wont. Journos would rather vote for Pepe then him I'm telling you. He wont win it. He isnt even playing average, he is straight up bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it wont. Journos would rather vote for Pepe then him I'm telling you. He wont win it. He isnt even playing average, he is straight up bad.
    think you are living in a dream world dude. His goal scoring record was still great last season wether he scored most against bad teams or not. He won the biggest trophies that you can win in most people's eyes. That will be why he wins it.

no chance in hell Pepe would get more credit for winning than Ronaldo. Don't you know how this award works?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a fair election yes. But this is Ballon D'or.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of bias in journalism too.

I'm sure the Norwegian Journalist's vote will go to Crissy boy. Unless it's Petter Veland who actually covers La Liga and Spanish Football in general.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    think you are living in a dream world dude. His goal scoring record was still great last season wether he scored most against bad teams or not. He won the biggest trophies that you can win in most people's eyes. That will be why he wins it.

no chance in hell Pepe would get more credit for winning than Ronaldo. Don't you know how this award works?
    Its about calendar year, not season. No body gives a fuck about him scoring 6 past Malmo. He is down on goals, goals per game, and obv assists in comparison to Messi this year. Plus his all around game is garbage. You are underestimating journos, it would be a farce to get bdor this year.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing that can go against Cristiano winning it, is if he goes beserk and punches and kicks some players into a multiple games suspension which will give him bad press.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    The only thing that can go against Cristiano winning it, is if he goes beserk and punches and kicks some players into a multiple games suspension which will give him bad press.
    If he continues like this for 5-6 weeks more, and Messi continues his form, he is not winning it. No one will give a man who clinged by stats bdor in a year he is significantly down on them. I've never seen so much bad press about him like lately...He is just garbage. It would be farce to give him bdor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys cry baby is winning this one deserved or otherwise

You can't match his popularity
    Nobody watches the matches, no time for that

That's why this guy is rated 91 in dribbling 98 in passing etc in those video gamea of yours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's penaldo and he won the Euros and CL. No matter how bad he plays I won't be surprised if he wins the ballon d'or.
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 24th October 2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its about calendar year, not season. No body gives a fuck about him scoring 6 past Malmo. He is down on goals, goals per game, and obv assists in comparison to Messi this year. Plus his all around game is garbage. You are underestimating journos, it would be a farce to get bdor this year.
    It is calendar year but everybody knows they base it off the previous season. No trophies are decided between now and january.

I'm underestimating journos? why? don't you realise how the voting works with this thing? it's hardly based on just stats but who wins what. Thats the reality of the award.

say what you want about his goals vs bad teams but his stats will work in his favour. joint top scorer in CL? thats all they will see not who he scored against.

They will see and say he's the reason why they beat wolfsburg as he won that tie for them. he was still ranked what top 3-4 in europe? thats why his stats will work for him.

fact is he has the stats and won the big trophies and it's why he will win it most likely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he continues like this for 5-6 weeks more, and Messi continues his form, he is not winning it. No one will give a man who clinged by stats bdor in a year he is significantly down on them. I've never seen so much bad press about him like lately...He is just garbage. It would be farce to give him bdor.
    I'm sorry but he won the CL and and Euros. He deserves it this year more than any other year he got it. That's all that matters in the eyes of most neutrals
    Laugh , smile or cry

Jugadorazo till I die

- catalinutzR80 2014

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard.H View Post
    I'm sorry but he won the CL and and Euros. He deserves it this year more than any other year he got it. That's all that matters in the eyes of most neutrals
    Even the first year he got it?

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA