Cr150

Alarcón

what the fuck is doing on Morata goal? :lol:

Already said it shortly after the goal, he looks like complaining to the assistant that Morata was offside :lol: they even showed a replay zoomed in on him when he did that.. bizarre really

barcafan161

No it wont. Journos would rather vote for Pepe then him I'm telling you. He wont win it. He isnt even playing average, he is straight up bad.

think you are living in a dream world dude. His goal scoring record was still great last season wether he scored most against bad teams or not. He won the biggest trophies that you can win in most people's eyes. That will be why he wins it.

no chance in hell Pepe would get more credit for winning than Ronaldo. Don't you know how this award works?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A lot of bias in journalism too.

I'm sure the Norwegian Journalist's vote will go to Crissy boy. Unless it's Petter Veland who actually covers La Liga and Spanish Football in general.

blaugrana1987

think you are living in a dream world dude. His goal scoring record was still great last season wether he scored most against bad teams or not. He won the biggest trophies that you can win in most people's eyes. That will be why he wins it.

no chance in hell Pepe would get more credit for winning than Ronaldo. Don't you know how this award works?
Its about calendar year, not season. No body gives a fuck about him scoring 6 past Malmo. He is down on goals, goals per game, and obv assists in comparison to Messi this year. Plus his all around game is garbage. You are underestimating journos, it would be a farce to get bdor this year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only thing that can go against Cristiano winning it, is if he goes beserk and punches and kicks some players into a multiple games suspension which will give him bad press.

blaugrana1987

The only thing that can go against Cristiano winning it, is if he goes beserk and punches and kicks some players into a multiple games suspension which will give him bad press.
If he continues like this for 5-6 weeks more, and Messi continues his form, he is not winning it. No one will give a man who clinged by stats bdor in a year he is significantly down on them. I've never seen so much bad press about him like lately...He is just garbage. It would be farce to give him bdor.

gasgas

:lol: you guys cry baby is winning this one deserved or otherwise

You can't match his popularity
Nobody watches the matches, no time for that

That's why this guy is rated 91 in dribbling 98 in passing etc in those video gamea of yours

barcafan161

Its about calendar year, not season. No body gives a fuck about him scoring 6 past Malmo. He is down on goals, goals per game, and obv assists in comparison to Messi this year. Plus his all around game is garbage. You are underestimating journos, it would be a farce to get bdor this year.

It is calendar year but everybody knows they base it off the previous season. No trophies are decided between now and january.

I'm underestimating journos? why? don't you realise how the voting works with this thing? it's hardly based on just stats but who wins what. Thats the reality of the award.

say what you want about his goals vs bad teams but his stats will work in his favour. joint top scorer in CL? thats all they will see not who he scored against.

They will see and say he's the reason why they beat wolfsburg as he won that tie for them. he was still ranked what top 3-4 in europe? thats why his stats will work for him.

fact is he has the stats and won the big trophies and it's why he will win it most likely.

Richard.H

If he continues like this for 5-6 weeks more, and Messi continues his form, he is not winning it. No one will give a man who clinged by stats bdor in a year he is significantly down on them. I've never seen so much bad press about him like lately...He is just garbage. It would be farce to give him bdor.

I'm sorry but he won the CL and and Euros. He deserves it this year more than any other year he got it. That's all that matters in the eyes of most neutrals

Asylum15

Saw his movie for the first time.

All I can say is, he seems a great father, and more importantly, I'd LOVE a house like his!

Home of Barca Fans