Cr150

bismp

The man posted the exact same Kobe appreciation post as Luis Figo.I don’t know if this is funny or extremely sad,given the situation..

KingLeo10

3nb1r0-gif.79673

His passing is underrated at times.

Hardy

The man posted the exact same Kobe appreciation post as Luis Figo.I don’t know if this is funny or extremely sad,given the situation..

they must have same social media manager who runs the accounts, kinda funny how he fucked up but also sad that these sportsmans can't make genuine statements by themselves even in these situations, but I'm talking in general because I'm pretty sure most of these athletes have a social manager who actually post these things.

bismp

they must have same social media manager who runs the accounts, kinda funny how he fucked up but also sad that these sportsmans can't make genuine statements by themselves even in these situations, but I'm talking in general because I'm pretty sure most of these athletes have a social manager who actually post these things.

Yeah I agree,most athletes outside of the NBA just posted for the sake of posting, it’s not really genuine.I wouldn’t be shocked if Leo’s message was also written by someone else(although Kobe seemed to be really fond of Messi,he even chose #10 for Team USA to honor Messi).

In any case though,PR7 and his team fucked up

pregra

Feck me, he puts zero effort into the game and gets two absolutely ridiculous penalties to grap a couple of goals. Infuriating. Juve averages almost a penalty per game in 2020...

Home of Barca Fans