Cr150

Vilarrubi

Bwahahaha. So Copperpot gets banned and within a few weeks a new user called nowinofee logs in as just as luck would have it has the same debating style and ronaldo fanboy mentality?

Just answer me one question : You complain about people mentioning messi and claim you don't care about the messi vs ronaldo debate, yet out of all the hundreds of footballing forums you choose to spend your time talking about Ronaldo you chose BARCA forum.

Seems legit. :fart2::fart2:

It's 100% the same guy.

- Copperpot was pretty much stuck on the Penaldo thread, just like NoWinNoFee.

- Copperpot was a United fan, in one of [MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION] first posts he mentioned Scholes and Giggs.

- He spells Balon D'or the same as Copperpot did - "Ballon d'Or" which technically is the right spelling but not many people spell it correctly with the capitals in the right places etc

- Also Copperpot talked about Sancho in a few of his posts and his City connections, if you check the Sancho thread now... there ya go! NoWinNoFee is there - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15271-Jadon-Sancho/page14

[MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION] You've been outed fam. I know the 2009 and 2011 Finals hurt, as does Messi winning his 6th Balon D'or over Penaldo, but you won't find any comfort and healing on here from that pain.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] Do what must be done.

Bwahahahaha? That was a weird strange laugh, if what i said or what anyone says on the internet for that matter makes you do that, seek help.

Other than last 24 hours i barely speak about Ronaldo, so imagining things once again.

I keep out of the Messi thread, i keep out of the Barcelona threads, other than the last 24 hours I've not even posted in the Ronaldo thread and neither as Chester Copperpot. I have an interest in the 'other players' section, namely young upcoming talent and that is where i spend most of my time on here, do a search on my posts or just carry on imagining things and think what you want to believe, i couldn't give a shit what you think to be honest.

BWAHAHAHA barely speak about ronaldo? Out of the 23 posts youve made here the vast majority are about ronaldo.
You keep out of the messi thread but keep downgrading him here on this thread and then complain why others dont treat ronaldo fairly. You still haven't told me why you've chosen a barca forum to engage your interest in other players. You could do that on hundreds of other forums but you choose this one. We all know why.

BWAHAHAHA barely speak about ronaldo? Out of the 23 posts youve made here the vast majority are about ronaldo.
You keep out of the messi thread but keep downgrading him here on this thread and then complain why others dont treat ronaldo fairly. You still haven't told me why you've chosen a barca forum to engage your interest in other players. You could do that on hundreds of other forums but you choose this one. We all know why.

This smiley :wacko: Should be re-named ErestoGOATverde Tejedor

Even your username is bonkers just typing it out.

You've quite clearly got a screw loose pal.

Last edited:
It's 100% the same guy.

- Copperpot was pretty much stuck on the Penaldo thread, just like NoWinNoFee.

- Copperpot was a United fan, in one of [MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION] first posts he mentioned Scholes and Giggs.

- He spells Balon D'or the same as Copperpot did - "Ballon d'Or" which technically is the right spelling but not many people spell it correctly with the capitals in the right places etc

- Also Copperpot talked about Sancho in a few of his posts and his City connections, if you check the Sancho thread now... there ya go! NoWinNoFee is there - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15271-Jadon-Sancho/page14

[MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION] You've been outed fam. I know the 2009 and 2011 Finals hurt, as does Messi winning his 6th Balon D'or over Penaldo, but you won't find any comfort and healing on here from that pain.

[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] Do what must be done.

Lmfao great detective work there son. His debating style is exactly the same. It goes like this

Engage in debate about Ronaldo throwing in a few underhand digs at Messi along the way.
Continue being civil as long as everyone is agreeing with him
Engage in ferocious defending of Ronaldo if someone says something negative about him
Play the victim that ronaldo is being unfairly treated despite doing same to Messi
Get upset and insult anyone who refuses to back down from disagreeing with him
Attack said persons character and try to ridicule the genuine and valid points said person has made.

Rinse and repeat.
When exposed - deny everything.

Vilarrubi

Banned lol See ya [MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION] / [MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION]

aaaand-hes-gone-5b3267.jpg

Wonder what his next username will be :lol:

Last edited:

Maradona37

This NoWinNOFee guy is a complete cretin. He's a celebrity worshipper of the highest order and drools over Ronaldo to sickening degrees, like 99% of his clueless lemming-like fans. You imagine they're the same type idiots who beg him for selfies or would turn up at his funeral crying that he'd died, lmfao.

Absolute nonsense about Ronaldo being in a 20 year old physical condition becuse Juve's propaganda machine said so. Better than Messi aged 35 even though he's been wank for most of the last year and shouldn't have finished in the top 20 of the BD, never mind the top three. Along with Pogba he's the most overrated player I have ever seen. Very good player obviously but the sheer hysteria and foaming at the mouth he generates is absolutely fucking pathetic. How do these people look at themselves in the mirror? I can forgive children because they're too young to know any better, but he actually induces sycophantic shite from adults like NoWinNoFee as well.

This guy posts on Redcafe and talks utter shite on there as well, like 99.9 per cent of that site. What do you expect from Man United fans who are the most clueless fanbase in football.

And everything in those quotes about Ronaldo where you said it was a 'train wreck of a post' was actually spot on. He is a narcissist, self-exposer, diver, and his cult of personality is a huge prtoblem in modern society - one which you have fell for hook line and sinker you spineless acolyte.

vegitot

Here we go, all about beating Messi again :rolleyes: do bore off.

When i said Messi won't be as good as Ronaldo aged 35, i don't say that as a reason why Ronaldo is better than Messi, i say that as a calculated fact, Ronaldo is a physical freak in nature, would Messi's medical report say he as the physical capacity of a 20 year old?

I don't think Messi will be good as Ronaldo aged 40 either, cry about that one!

For the record i do prefer Ronaldo over Messi when judging their careers overall, but i don't want a debate over it, whatever you say won't change my views and whatever i say won't change yours and it doesn't mean i hate Messi. I believe Pele/Maradona/C.Ronaldo/Messi are in a tier of their own in terms of all time greats and people have different opinions and who is the greatest.

lmao wanker.

Home of Barca Fans