Cr150

If this fraud ever wins another award of this kind, Messi should just show up like tristiano wants, and go full Lebron James on him.

Altomonte

Zidane has really helped Ronaldo - restored his confidence and even improved aspects of his game, like freekicks. But I doubt that Ronaldo can be again as lucky as he was in 2016. Everything fell in place for him last year. Let's see who has more luck in 2017.

raskolnikov

C10e69-WQAEfyLQ.jpg:large

C10e56pXEAE7sOl.jpg:large

Also a liar. so charming :lol:
I dont know if he is a liar or a really delusional person. Same with the campaigns against him.
Idiot, I remember in 2012 rumours circulating about starting a smear campaign against Messi since this fraud cried and was upset with Reals lack of support when Iniesta won.
Then they have been campaigning full stop for him ever since. Every Real related person and media.
They make up bullshit friendlies to cover for him not showing up at awards (two times) to justify him being a sore loser.
I wonder if he truly believes he is better than Messi or deep doen knows he should apologise, take a bow and hand over atleast 2/3 of his laat awards to Messi and be gratefull people even dare to compare him to the goat.

Horatio

You're welcome
The statement about a campaign against him is a bit misplaced when you consider the favourable CL and Euro Cup draw.

Ritchie

i'm seriously gonna vomit
i know it's too early to talk about it but i want to hear your opinions
do you guys think that he will win fifth balon dor?seeing how ridiculously he won it this year (not the best player overall,won his titles thanks to other players) and how well real performs so far,they will probably win the league and we know how easy opponents they are getting in CL,and also our current form which is currently not promising meaning no titles for leo
for me it is possible if it turns out this way

Might as well give him it now. Messi will out perform him all year if fit, but apparently if Penaldo lifts more big trophies it doesn't matter.

He's got the Confederations too to stat pad his way through and Portugal to fluke (New Zealand etc).

ronniecro

Might as well give him it now. Messi will out perform him all year if fit, but apparently if Penaldo lifts more big trophies it doesn't matter.

He's got the Confederations too to stat pad his way through and Portugal to fluke (New Zealand etc).

yeah that's what im talking about,so everything is favourable for him at the moment,real looks better than us and they have bigger chances as thing stands now for trophies which automatically means ronaldo will be "better",especially now when everyone is blinded by his "greatness"
it would be such a travesty if he wins fifth balon..

Ritchie

yeah that's what im talking about,so everything is favourable for him at the moment,real looks better than us and they have bigger chances as thing stands now for trophies which automatically means ronaldo will be "better",especially now when everyone is blinded by his "greatness"
it would be such a travesty if he wins fifth balon..

He'll probably win the 6th as well in 2018. It's 50/50 whether Argentina will even make the World Cup.

Messi's wasting his best years now playing in a poor team. Barca have turned into Argentina where he has to be the midfield and the attack.

NotInHere

Zidane has really helped Ronaldo - restored his confidence and even improved aspects of his game, like freekicks. But I doubt that Ronaldo can be again as lucky as he was in 2016. Everything fell in place for him last year. Let's see who has more luck in 2017.
What on earth are you talking about, Cristiano rarely scores freekicks...and his game is nothing to write about.. He has been declining now

SeloBarca

Winning titles are more important than individual performance on these trophies.
Messi is hampered by not beeing able to play the Euros. Copa America doesnt have the same status.

snowy

Deep inside he knows that he is and always will be in Leo`s shadow. That`s what probably hurts him the most and that`s why he has these retarded actions and comments. Even the normal part od Madrid fans know he is not the best even in their own squad, let alone before a GOAT like Messi. But, that doesn`t stop him to get on stage and talk shit about how he is the best.

Insecurity is LOUD. Confidence is quiet :cool:

Of course he's hurting, when you've got all the players and coaches saying Messi's an alien, the only way dude can block it out is to pump up his own volume and blast his cans to the max :music:

Home of Barca Fans