Cr150

Messigician

as expected, here comes the meltdown from his sisters lmao

EK0Xl38X0AE_ozK

EK0WD5gWsAAkCC_

She's not mentally stable

Messigician

Actually I think Ronaldo himself wrote this on his sister's account so he doesn't take any flak for this, it sounds like his English lmao.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575336262724.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575336262724.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34

vegitot

Actually I think Ronaldo himself wrote this on his sister's account so he doesn't take any flak for this, it sounds like his English lmao.

so this time he didnt post motivational story on instagram,instead using his sister account to bash van dijk?
what a loser

xXKonan

I feel his family is insane enough to pay people to browse twitter, Reddit and forums to uncover anything that paints CR7 in a bad light.

Hell, they probably do it themselves instead of paying people.

as expected, here comes the meltdown from his sisters lmao

EK0Xl38X0AE_ozK

EK0WD5gWsAAkCC_

I have never come across a more hateful set of fans than Ronaldo fans. Of the very brief sweep of the internet I have done I have found not one Ronaldo fanboy who has had the good grace to congratulate Leo. Some respectful liverpool fans I did find but the large portion are bitter and still going on about Trents corner. And now Trent himself has tweeted having a dig at Barca and Messi.

Very poor showing all around. Football was so much better before social media was around, which is why I have made a concerted effort to stay away from it.

raskolnikov

People on Pyongyang are less delusional.
Worst thing is its not the ocassional familymember who embaresses him by this.
From what we have seen troughout the years its totally his train of thought.

So you got a complete narcisist where his close circle feed into it by being on some cult like level of worship like his fanboys.
Yet nobody is willing to tell the emperor he isnt wearing clothes.

Raketa10

LOOOOOOOOOOOL what an idiot Ronaldo is!!! This dude has some serious issues! Can't wait for him to retire so this poisonous behavior from his fans stops once and for all.

Last edited:

vegitot

I have never come across a more hateful set of fans than Ronaldo fans. Of the very brief sweep of the internet I have done I have found not one Ronaldo fanboy who has had the good grace to congratulate Leo. Some respectful liverpool fans I did find but the large portion are bitter and still going on about Trents corner. And now Trent himself has tweeted having a dig at Barca and Messi.

Very poor showing all around. Football was so much better before social media was around, which is why I have made a concerted effort to stay away from it.

ronaldo currently is just like zidane in the past.
remember he retired after 2006 world cup and somehow still on top 3 ballon dor while he just had only a good game against the most overrated brazil 2006.
kind of similiar to ronaldo who just had one hattrick vs atletico madrid

Home of Barca Fans