Cr150

KingLeo10

That 3-peat Madrid team was tailor made for his strengths. If only Barca would create a team to tailor to Messi :tata:

Forget teammates. Would be nice to start with an actual world class manager for him. PR7's had SAF, Mou, Ancelotti, Zidane. We've been dealing with the likes of Tata, Tito, Lucho (without prime MSN he was average), and fucking EV, lol.

Sailor Mars

His PR game is strong. But I suppose his hattrick against Atletico plus winning the Nations League got him some votes.

Waiting to see how he does in the CL knockouts and Euros before I officially declare that he is finished.

Sorin

A shit with CRonaldo's name and he'd be on the podium. Him and Mendes are the greatest salesmans of our generation. Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute would be jealous. :crbust:

Givenchy

i don't hate Cristiano. not turning up does make him look bitter and childish but thats just the way he is. don't think he deserved 3rd, 5th would of made more sense but "it is what it is"

as for his fanboys though,

MESSIX

Yannik

I wanna read articles from the journalists who voted him third. I wanna study this tribe, understand their behaviour and culture.

Sorin

How the fuck is he even above Lewa? His only contribution on the pitch are goals for the most part and Lewa has more of them. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

KingLeo10

How the fuck is he even above Lewa? His only contribution on the pitch are goals for the most part and Lewa has more of them. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

He got outscored by Benz last season and so far this season. Forget Lewa.

People are harping on about the Atletico hat trick but that was 2 close range headers and a pen. You'd think he scored 3 Maradona v England the way people were raving about it.

El Gato

Villarato!

He’s Polish and plays for a German team. Do you think Asians would vote for him over anyone who made their name in Spain or England?

Sorin

He got outscored by Benz last season and so far this season. Forget Lewa.

People are harping on about the Atletico hat trick but that was 2 close range headers and a pen. You'd think he scored 3 Maradona v England the way people were raving about it.

Truly baffling.

Home of Barca Fans