Cr150

Givenchy

would be ridiculous if he finishes in the top 5 for Ballon d'or

why is this guy still taking FKs btw with Pjanic in the team?

Tackle

What an insecure bunch.

Ronaldo is almost 35 now. Even the best forwards who age exceptionally tend to start declining at a rapid rate around this point.

Taking cheap shots at him now just comes off as very petty. I don't see the appeal in revelling in the natural decline of a player.

KingLeo10

What an insecure bunch.

Ronaldo is almost 35 now. Even the best forwards who age exceptionally tend to start declining at a rapid rate around this point.

Taking cheap shots at him now just comes off as very petty. I don't see the appeal in revelling in the natural decline of a player.

It's a Barcaforum. And most are just humorous jabs at a player who has his share of ridiculous antics. Aside from a handful of people here, I don't think anyone doubts that he's a top 10/top 5 player of all time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's not getting another Ballon. While leaving Madrid was the correct decision, he is past it and can genuinely turn up only in a handful of games.

Hardy

did messi ever released an interview with france football with cover as well instead of radio catalunya or other useless media? dude has a really terrible PR

Messigician

MARKET MOVER 📈

Cristiano Ronaldo's odds to win this years Ballon d'Or were as high as 33/1 yesterday, they're now 5/1!

PR machine is on full force. If Ronaldo wins Ballon Dor somehow I'm giving up on football lmao

Home of Barca Fans