Cr150

Hardy

I doubt anybody here can legitimately say that Di Stefano was greatest then Ronaldo, based on what? Random youtube video? Wikipedia? I'm not saying that Ronaldo is better because i don't have enough material on Di Stefano for a comparison, indeed it's pretty stupid compare modern players with players who played 50-60 years ago, two completely different sport.

Sure Di Stefano has better legacy, 5 CL speak for him but remember he played with a legendary squad with others all time greats.

F

FlaFCB

I doubt anybody here can legitimately say that Di Stefano was greatest then Ronaldo, based on what? Random youtube video? Wikipedia? I'm not saying that Ronaldo is better because i don't have enough material on Di Stefano for a comparison, indeed it's pretty stupid compare modern players with players who played 50-60 years ago, two completely different sport.

Sure Di Stefano has better legacy, 5 CL speak for him but remember he played with a legendary squad with others all time greats.

And cr plays with bad players, right? rm having one of the best squads every season is irrelevant, surely.

F

FlaFCB

right, in fact i said that he plays with bad players... oh wait :wave:

You did try to make him a litlle less by saying he played with a legendary squad. When he was by far the best in that team. Not like cr, who is a carried by his teammates, like ramos, modric or even pepe.

Hardy

You did try to make him a litlle less by saying he played with a legendary squad. When he was by far the best in that team. Not like cr, who is a carried by his teammates, like ramos, modric or even pepe.

Glad to know that you watch Di Stefano enough to say that, anyway i don't think you understand what i mean, He played with one of the most dominant squad in history, his partner was a guy known as Ferenc Puskás , one of the greatest players of all fucking time, i'm not trying anything, it's simply a fact relevant to Di Stefano in terms of achievements, not as player, i could say the same thing to Pelè, for me a top 3 all time, but i don't think he would win 3 WC without that legendary Brasil.

F

FlaFCB

Don't need to have witnessed to know history. That rm is knows as di stefano's for a good reason.

and rm has a dominating squad pretty much every season. They are rich. cr plays and has played with players just as good or better than himself. Can't compare a guy who was booed regularly in the bernabeu this year with him.

Hardy

That Real is knows as one of the most dominant team in history for a good reason and i don't think the reason is only Di Stefano, then if you're able to compare a player that you haven't even see play except random 5 fucking minutes on youtube good for you.

Real's crowd are full retard, they booed Ancelotti the first game of the season after Decima, please :lol:

F

FlaFCB

That Real is knows as one of the most dominant team in history for a good reason and i don't think the reason is only Di Stefano, then if you're able to compare a player that you haven't even see play except random 5 fucking minutes on youtube good for you.

Real's crowd are full retard, they booed Ancelotti the first game of the season after Decima, please :lol:

Di Stefano is much more relevant to rm than cr will ever be. Their legacy is not comparable. His style of play was of a much more complete player as well, not only just a poacher. Back in the 50's, they weren't the power house they are now. That was thanks to di stefano in part. the other part, to franco. But if di stefano played for atletico, for instance, history could be very different nowadays.

rm people now saying cr is the "best" is just to feed the hype machine, on floper's orders.

Chong Li

He has been voted European Sportsperson of the Year! :lol:

Now I fully expect him to be the first "team" sports athlete to win the Laureus Award.

And well deserved too! I mean who else could score a HT against Wolfsburg and score twice against mighty Hungary? And as an added bonus coach his team to glory in the Euro final?

Only the best ever!

Chainsaw

Killahead
[tw]814585726352453633[/tw]

Jorge Mendes to Sky Sport: "Real Madrid has an offer from China for €300 million for Cristiano and a salary of over €100 million annually."

Asylum15

Madrid would be silly not to accept that, remove his wages, buy 2-3 world class players, and then put Bale as the main man.

That WOULD worry me going forward, but considering they'll keep him (or the rumour is a lie from that fucking idiot of an agent), I'm not worried about them as much long term.

I AM worried about us however.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Madrid would be silly not to accept that, remove his wages, buy 2-3 world class players, and then put Bale as the main man.

That WOULD worry me going forward, but considering they'll keep him (or the rumour is a lie from that fucking idiot of an agent), I'm not worried about them as much long term.

I AM worried about us however.

CR150 would never accept that move because going to China right now would never win him another bdor.

Home of Barca Fans