Cr150

raskolnikov

True, this level of hunger, it's borderline desperation. The comparison made the headline a few years back, that he was the Salieri to Messi's Mozart.

The naturals like Don, Neo, Xavi still work unbelievably hard but they've just got that extra magic dust.

Like ma homie Mahomes _ give the Big Chief a Pat on the back! oh he hungry but dayumm he's got genius hands. Magic throws yet so touch down to earth.

and cricket fans here will recognize: The Master Slugger _ Sachin Batman Tendulkar. He and the other Don, the Bradmen, both pure class.

Fierce as a panther yet humble as a mumble in the jungle
I always liked the vegeta vs Goku comparison. Fits them perfectly.

snowy

wait... and all this time, I thought he was the incredible Mr. Satan yuk yuk :D

giphy.gif

Messigician

Ronaldo: "It has taken many years of hard work, dedication and passion to achieve what I have in football. Outside of football I'm not there yet, but I'm a competitive guy & I don't like to be the number 2 or number 3. I always want to be number 1. I will do it, 100%." ⚫️⚪️ [MENTION=20070]Juve[/MENTION]fcdotcom #juventus #cr7

pregra

Shit by the defender, you could see from miles away that step over coming. Rapist does that usually in that situation, so robotic. Poor by the GK as well. All in all another meh game from Penaldo, that Bologna team was absolute crap.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Shit by the defender, you could see from miles away that step over coming. Rapist does that usually in that situation, so robotic. Poor by the GK as well. All in all another meh game from Penaldo, that Bologna team was absolute crap.

nah, Ronaldo was great in the last 2 games.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Abysmal. Dybala had to save his ass tonight. Isn’t even half the player he was just a couple of seasons ago. He has just hit that age where any footballer will decline massively.

Home of Barca Fans