Cr150

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Was absolute shite for 94+ minutes before that though. Backpass after backpass after backpass. Thank feck he didn’t score that cause we would never hear the end of it. 1 goal in 4 to start the season, hopefully it continues this way.

Not really, he didn't do anything spectacular, but played the right passes into space when needed. A mediocre game though I agree.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was awful for the rest of the game so it was odd to see him not finishing that one. That’s after all his thing for some time now.

xxxxxx

Man if he had scored the winner after that mazy run... would've been a top-10 goal of his career for sure.

That's because he barely had any chances prior to that. I'm willing to bet if he had a few chances throughout the match, he would have scored. Ronaldo isn't very clinical when he's rusty.

FinBarcelonafan

Absolute cunt of a human being.

Didn't vote for Messi, despite the fact it should be a given to vote for La Pulga after another phenomenal season; Messi of course voted for Ronaldo as 2nd best, even though he has shown next to nothing of importance throughout last season (3-0 against Atl. Madrid being one of very few exceptions)

Then decides not to go to the awards, which clearly indicates what has been known for a long time know, that the players know in advance whether they win or not; the fact that he didn't come last season as well, despite his former teammate of several years Modric being the winner, shows his unbelievable narcissistic nature.

No grace about him whatsoever, yet some people will lick his ballsweat all day long like herds of sheep.

Leo is masterclass above him on every level.

Yes, I don't understand how he has so many fans. Disgusting person in many ways. He only cares about himself, no one else.

Absolute cunt of a human being.

Didn't vote for Messi, despite the fact it should be a given to vote for La Pulga after another phenomenal season; Messi of course voted for Ronaldo as 2nd best, even though he has shown next to nothing of importance throughout last season (3-0 against Atl. Madrid being one of very few exceptions)

Then decides not to go to the awards, which clearly indicates what has been known for a long time know, that the players know in advance whether they win or not; the fact that he didn't come last season as well, despite his former teammate of several years Modric being the winner, shows his unbelievable narcissistic nature.

No grace about him whatsoever, yet some people will lick his ballsweat all day long like herds of sheep.

Leo is masterclass above him on every level.

I don't like to judge human beings, especially those I don't know, but I will say this : he makes himself incredibly hard to like. I've struggled with this, because I want to like him, but man it's fucking tough.

The overriding feeling I get about him is he is a tortured soul. He is continually striving for something he will never have - the place of GOAT in most football fans hearts. He will score 2 and should be over the moon but then Messi will score 3 and he will feel fucked off again. Messi on the other hand would have been happy enough with his 2 had it been the other way around.

Look at the way this obsession to be better than Messi makes him act. Yes it may have helped him on the pitch, but to what cost as a HUMAN BEING off the pitch. Imagine how fucked up it is to be as good as Ronaldo is and yet still deep down feel inadequate and insecure.

I hope he finds some peace because this inner struggle of his will only get harder as the years pass by.

MTL_Barca

Well i guess it's rare or almost impossible to have his dedication and hunger without some narcissistic tendencies coming with it.

Barcilliant

He is a fucking fool. He will never be happy in life.

Life after football is going to be hell for him. He will suffer from not being in the limelight.

snowy

Well i guess it's rare or almost impossible to have his dedication and hunger without some narcissistic tendencies coming with it.

True, this level of hunger, it's borderline desperation. The comparison made the headline a few years back, that he was the Salieri to Messi's Mozart.

The naturals like Don, Neo, Xavi still work unbelievably hard but they've just got that extra magic dust.

Like ma homie Mahomes _ give the Big Chief a Pat on the back! oh he hungry but dayumm he's got genius hands. Magic throws yet so touch down to earth.

and cricket fans here will recognize: The Master Slugger _ Sachin Batman Tendulkar. He and the other Don, the Bradmen, both pure class.

Fierce as a panther yet humble as a mumble in the jungle

Home of Barca Fans