Cr150

Latschenkiefer

How the hell did that one go in? Whenever this guy scores a free kick you can either question the wall or the goalkeeper. Unbelievable that there are still some goalkeepers who don't know that he almost never scores when he tries to shoot over the wall.

MessiTBE

Banned
Lmaoooo that goalkeeper should be checked for cheating!! And what’s the player in the wall doing!

Average freekick made to look good by Switzerland

Zidane82

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.327%;"><iframe src="https://streamja.com/embed/3Ay6" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;"></iframe></div>

:amazed:

Big game player.
Second touch of the game .. keeper error .

That must be his second goal in his last 100 free kick attempts

He’s a d1ck.. .. twice already he’s gestured angrily because a teammate’s cross wasn’t perfect !!

He’s an arrogant bar~steward .

Tackle

Match Winning Goal:

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.327%;"><iframe src="https://streamja.com/embed/9gdR" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;"></iframe></div>

Hat-Trick Goal:

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.327%;"><iframe src="https://streamja.com/embed/vGdk" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;"></iframe></div>

Hate to admit it, but spectacular match from Cris tonight. No tap-ins either. Three great goals to be fair.

ebc_99

Three great goals, got to hand it to him, he gets it done. Definitely slowing down though, not sure how long he can continue at this level, but he will still be a threat for another 3 or 4 years.

Hardy

it's laughable this guy is 34old, luckily he left Real because I have really no doubt he would have won another CL with them.

AndreC

I knew it he would be stelar in this Nations crappy Cups and reenter bld discussion ������
After a mediocre season for his standards winning this cup will guarantee him place at least bld podium.
And Messi losing once more with Argentina.
It is so unfair...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I knew it he would be stelar in this Nations crappy Cups and reenter bld discussion ������
After a mediocre season for his standards winning this cup will guarantee him place at least bld podium.
And Messi losing once more with Argentina.
It is so unfair...

There is nothing unfair about it if Portugal wins and Argentina wins nothing. Argentina collectively just sucks so much, they have nobody but themselves to blame. Not fate.

AndreC

Argentina sucks obviously.
But do you seriously think that if CR wins the Nations Cup should be ahead of Messi in bld race? Insanity
Messi individually had the best season no question about it

wisconsincule

I saw a headline that read Ronaldo fires Portugal into another final. LOL what the fuck kind of made up tournament is this?

I swear to god if his PR machine is able to get him into the top 3 of the bdor because of this friendly I will lose it.

MessiTBE

Banned
Well his ballon dor odds have dramatically dropped.

Luckiest fucker ever, this shit tournament comes just at the right time for him, he does nothing to get them to the semis, but goes and wins it on home soil against an average national team.

Home of Barca Fans