Cr150

Morten

Madrid are genius at selling players.

CR7 is still CR7 but 100 M for a 34 y.o player is still incredible. They made a mad profit on Morata after buying him back from Juve, they managed to sell PSG a singer that has football as an hobby (i.e. Jesé) for 25 M.

I'm sure they can make a profit on Mariano while he barely played for them. Think they can sell any player for an high price, just because of the Real brand.

Its not genius, its stupidity actually, seeing as we bought pretty much no one to replace these players(Mariano doesnt count).

FCB1987

Banned
He conquered England, then Spain, and is now conquering Italy. Forget Messi, he should be compared with men like Napoleon, Alexander the Great, and Julius Caesar.

MessiTBE

Banned
I could have played for Juve in this season and won the league. Still 2 goals behind quagriella who has games against the bottom teams in Italy

Joan

They couldn't even beat Torino without him. Worse, they can't with him on the team either, despite his best effort. They'd win fuck all this season if it wasn't for Ronaldo's clutchness.

Hardy

wonder if he still happy about his decision to leave Real. Serie A is a farmer league but Juve is not Real that can provide strikers tons of scoring chances, even Higuain the season after he broken the all time record with Napoli struggled to score more than 20 goals and he was younger than Ronaldo and played entire calendar. This obviously is not a problem to win Serie A but in CL we saw the results, basically against Ajax and Atletico they barely shot on target without Ronaldo headers. Juve also doesn't have the same financial power of Real, Barca and english teams to storm the market and buy word class player left and right so I doubt Juve next year will be that better.

KingLeo10

They couldn't even beat Torino without him. Worse, they can't with him on the team either, despite his best effort. They'd win fuck all this season if it wasn't for Ronaldo's clutchness.

Interesting logic, considering your opinion in the EV thread regarding Messi.

We've seen what Juve can do without CR7. Virtually the same cast made a CL final (16/17) and took Real to last min pen in the QFs last season. Both against CR7 in fact.

Now with CR7, they have achieved even less.

Wouldn't this mean that accomodating CR7 into their playstyle comes with its own drawbacks that can't be disentangled so easily from the goalscoring prowess he brings. I mean you argued this was the case with Messi.

Now, if you want to argue Juve would win fuck all this season with CR7's clutchness, we have to consider that Messi has had a higher impact (G + A) on Barca this season than CR7 has had for Juve. By extension, we're even more helpless without Messi, which is what many have argued.

So...which of the 2 is it.

Home of Barca Fans