Cr150

Vilarrubi

I’d say there is a 0.000001% chance he misses the Ajax match. Don’t let this fool you. Same with all of our big stars. It’s an excuse for them to rest.

Why would he come off in a Euro Qualification game in the 30th minute when they are losing 1-0 lol he's definitely pulled his hamstring.. was clear in the video.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I’d say there is a 0.000001% chance he misses the Ajax match. Don’t let this fool you. Same with all of our big stars. It’s an excuse for them to rest.

You think he actually faked it to get subbed off? Why didn’t he rest in the first place? It makes no sense.

CatalinR10

+1

Actually i was expecting a stunt like this to happen :

Ronaldo with a fake injury to play vs Ajax , score some goals and be on every newspaper as omggggggggggg ronaldo was injured and still scored , goat

Expected.

BarçaBarça

https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-the-law-moves-more-slowly-if-youre-ronaldo-11674492

Just finished reading this, I haven't really caught up on the case before. I would say the case isn't looking good for him at all - for 3 reasons 1) the fact that she reported it the day after to the police 2) the "shut up - here is some cash"-agreement 3) that the leaks show he admits to his lawyers she said "no" and "stop". Leaks could be fake, but then why doesn't he want to clear his name in court?

The footballing world might be next, when the revolution in the acting-community moves on (let's hope so).

Raketa10

You think he actually faked it to get subbed off? Why didn’t he rest in the first place? It makes no sense.

Because he would look like an ashole and in this way he is still a Portugal hero. It's clear he faked it. Do you honestly think Ronaldo cares for anything apart from himself? Don't be naive. There is only one thing on his mind and it's CL.

He couldn't do the same thing Messi did because Messi had a friendly game against Maroco so he could just walk away from it while Portugal had a qualifying game for EURO so he had to fake it to be rested. Simple as that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because he would look like an ashole and in this way he is still a Portugal hero. It's clear he faked it. Do you honestly think Ronaldo cares for anything apart from himself? Don't be naive. There is only one thing on his mind and it's CL.

He couldn't do the same thing Messi did because Messi had a friendly game against Maroco so he could just walk away from it while Portugal had a qualifying game for EURO so he had to fake it to be rested. Simple as that.

When he got injured and subbed off, Portugal was 0-1 behind Serbia. Wouldn’t he want to score a brace etc. to be lauded as a hero that way? Do you actually think the Portugal NT conspired with him to put on a show? Do you think he also faked his injury at the last Euro too??

You conspiracy theorists are too much, too full of it.

CatalinR10

When he got injured and subbed off, Portugal was 0-1 behind Serbia. Wouldn’t he want to score a brace etc. to be lauded as a hero that way? Do you actually think the Portugal NT conspired with him to put on a show? Do you think he also faked his injury at the last Euro too??

You conspiracy theorists are too much, too full of it.

portugal won the Euro without him , of course they wouldn't be scared of Serbia out of all teams , at home.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
portugal won the Euro without him , of course they wouldn't be scared of Serbia out of all teams , at home.

The Ajax tie is two weeks away, he didn’t need to fake an injury to be rested for two weeks.

I actually think if a player doesn’t play for that long he/she could get a bit rusty.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking hell, how many of his recent goals have been headers? Seems like that is all he’s been scoring recently. Just a monster at that, got to admit. Glad to see him out, tho.

serghei

Team failed him. About time he feels how it's like to not play in a world class attacking side. Ronaldo can't really create his own chances. He's a striker, and strikers need good service.

KingLeo10

Team failed him. About time he feels how it's like to not play in a world class attacking side. Ronaldo can't really create his own chances. He's a striker, and strikers need good service.

yup, he can't make the cross and be on the end of it in the box. he missed an attacking monster like marcelo or the genius of modric tonight. real and him were a perfect marriage, especially with zidane's tough mentality.

Givenchy

didn't watch the match obviously but yeah he scored in both legs.. not much more he could do.

can't really say he made the wrong decision to join Juve as the only way for Madrid after that 3peat was down.. although he'll fade into irrelevance for the rest of the season like Neymar and Mbappe now, don't think he'll make the top 3 for ballon d'or

raskolnikov

Ronaldo been saved for years now. Countless game where he wont step upva d its Bale,Ramos,Benzema whoever and he gets all the credits. About time the coin flips the other way.

Home of Barca Fans