Cr150

Marchisio8

Banned
Messi plays for Barca. CLs for Messi means CLs for Barca. Think about it. You'll get it eventually....i hope for your sake.

Right, because using Mr Champions League instead of putting him down in reserves wouldn't increase your chance of getting those CLs by 100000%.

Marchisio8

Banned
I'd be less smug if I were you. Still only QFs and you lot are 2-7.

How did i come off smug? :lol:

You're right, It's only QFs and we have only played 3 good games this season, I am hopeful for the rest of the season, considering how shit we have played.

Also this is usually the month where we peak.

KingLeo10

How did i come off smug? :lol2:

You're right, It's only QFs and we have only played 3 good games this season, I am hopeful for the rest of the season, considering how shit we have played.

Ok, my apologies for coming off harshly. That's fair. We are pretty bad too and could go out tomorrow. :lol:

Messigician

How did i come off smug? :lol:

I hope we get Juve so we can expose you diving merchants

Givenchy

He has done great in the CL, but his league and domestic cup record is not in the planet of Messi including when they were head-to-head. Hasn't made a world cup final, in fact out of the group stage and round of 16 exit last 2 times, though was on the bench when his country took the Euros.

Messi used to be GOATing in the CL.. remember the tie vs Mourinho/Ronaldos Madrid and that ridiculous goal? remember when we dicked United in 2 finals? Ronaldo was known as the flattrack bully scoring against Getafe at the weekend and stat padding back then, we used to laugh at his pettyness, even trying to steal goals off his own teammates. the tables have turned

we always used to say Messi would just transition into a midfielder/playmaker as he gets older but the sad truth is Messi has turned into an unmotivated lazy player and Ronaldo who we all said would lose his pace and physicality (which he thrives on) has gotten even more clutch with age when it matters most

Serie A is a mickey mouse league like Ligue 1 so winning a 8th or whatever title in a row isn't impressive BUT if he manages to make Juve, the eternal final bottlers, CL winners i think he'll go down as the greatest.

people who don't support a Spanish team don't give a rats ass about la liga, the CL is club footballs most important trophy and this guy could end up winning 4 in a row

Messi is and always will be the more talented, i think even Ronaldo fanboys acknowledge this fact but when it comes down to winning a football match, you have to give that to Ronaldo. I hate to say it as obviously Messi is one of my favourite players but tomorrow we will likely see the same uninterested, walking, poor work rate Messi who would rather fuck around with his bff Suarez (whos shit) instead of progressing past the quarter finals

Last edited:
Barca should hope for the weakest - Man-U, Tottenham, Porto

Even just for the extra tickets sold and money earned

Last edited:

Obiaseti

I enjoyed the Messi Ronaldo media rivalry as much as anyone else but putting banter side the real tragedy would be if we never get to witness Leo and Ronaldo in the same team. That would be something else. I hope somehow that happens perhaps for a charity event even if it's only in their late 30s.

FCB1987

Banned
Messi used to be GOATing in the CL.. remember the tie vs Mourinho/Ronaldos Madrid and that ridiculous goal? remember when we dicked United in 2 finals? Ronaldo was known as the flattrack bully scoring against Getafe at the weekend and stat padding back then, we used to laugh at his pettyness, even trying to steal goals off his own teammates. the tables have turned

we always used to say Messi would just transition into a midfielder/playmaker as he gets older but the sad truth is Messi has turned into an unmotivated lazy player and Ronaldo who we all said would lose his pace and physicality (which he thrives on) has gotten even more clutch with age when it matters most

Serie A is a mickey mouse league like Ligue 1 so winning a 8th or whatever title in a row isn't impressive BUT if he manages to make Juve, the eternal final bottlers, CL winners i think he'll go down as the greatest.

people who don't support a Spanish team don't give a rats ass about la liga, the CL is club footballs most important trophy and this guy could end up winning 4 in a row

Messi is and always will be the more talented, i think even Ronaldo fanboys acknowledge this fact but when it comes down to winning a football match, you have to give that to Ronaldo. I hate to say it as obviously Messi is one of my favourite players but tomorrow we will likely see the same uninterested, walking, poor work rate Messi who would rather fuck around with his bff Suarez (whos shit) instead of progressing past the quarter finals

👍👍👍

messi2140

6racies Xavi
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans