Cr150

Givenchy

Had a shit game in the first leg, now is the goat, you guys needs to define better what's is a good player in your eyes.

it depends.. for example imho Ronaldinho was the most talented and entertaining footballer ever yet we never put him in GOAT status because he was only at the top for a few years. Ronaldo, while dull and boring to watch, gets the job done and wins time and time again.

Rory

Incredible teammates of his, planting 2 crosses on his head and winning a penalty for him, did well to take the opportunities too but come on it’s as good as lukaku vs PSG and nothing more

likeafire

6th ballon dor incoming. The mans too motivated. Win the CL, win the nations lesgue with Portugal, 6th ballon dor.

Every now and again I start to think maybe he is better than Messi and maybe he deserves to overtake Messi in the ballon dors and be crowned the greatest.

Arizona Scott

it depends.. for example imho Ronaldinho was the most talented and entertaining footballer ever yet we never put him in GOAT status because he was only at the top for a few years. Ronaldo, while dull and boring to watch, gets the job done and wins time and time again.

He has done great in the CL, but his league and domestic cup record is not in the planet of Messi including when they were head-to-head. Hasn't made a world cup final, in fact out of the group stage and round of 16 exit last 2 times, though was on the bench when his country took the Euros.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I said it. I fucking, fucking said it. This piece of shit was the black magic voodoo at Real Madrid, never Zidane. What an annoying prick.

Home of Barca Fans