Cr150

Morten

What is this "super copa"? Glorified friendlies, like in Spain? If so, why isnt it played pre-season like everywhere else?

ATLBarcaFan

I think we can all agree now that Real Madrid selling Cristiano was one of the WORST SPORTING DECISIONS of all time.

Just look at the difference between Juventus and Real Madrid. Massive gap in quality, all because the transfer of one player from one club to the other.

Incredible.

I'm confused, is this just a bad schtick?

Devils

It is against my moral right to show support or admiration for any Real Madrid player/manager/director (except for FLO who I've often stated is the GOAT president)

But now that Cristiano is no longer Real Madrid, I no longer feel the need to hide my admiration about him.

Felipetonelo

So, no one is talking about "walking CR" after today's game? Man was a shadow for most part of the game, and this time, no Real Madrid to save him.

Imagine Messi having this kind of game, there would be hundreds of replies in here about how Messi walks and makes 0 efforts and bla bla bla.

raskolnikov

So, no one is talking about "walking CR" after today's game? Man was a shadow for most part of the game, and this time, no Real Madrid to save him.

Imagine Messi having this kind of game, there would be hundreds of replies in here about how Messi walks and makes 0 efforts and bla bla bla.
Thats because Ronaldo’s game relies on service provided by his time. Whilr Messi is the one providing for Barca. Messi being the system is also why we are predictable and a Ronaldo in a good team would always perform better if his team does.

Barca needs to figure out the cause of the messidependencia and fix it. You need a system with a quality team with Messi as the key factor. Even Lucho’s 2002 rrr brazil tactics with msn upfront was a system.
Valverde isnt strong/smart enough to pull it off though.

FinBarcelonafan

Thats because Ronaldo’s game relies on service provided by his time. Whilr Messi is the one providing for Barca. Messi being the system is also why we are predictable and a Ronaldo in a good team would always perform better if his team does.

Barca needs to figure out the cause of the messidependencia and fix it. You need a system with a quality team with Messi as the key factor. Even Lucho’s 2002 rrr brazil tactics with msn upfront was a system.
Valverde isnt strong/smart enough to pull it off though.

Bravo. Well explained. Messi itself is not going to win us anything, we need a system and we don't have one now.

FCB1987

Banned

I thought Ronaldo was decent considering the service and definitely Juve's best outfield player. Messi's performance yesterday was better and the criticism here was over the top, but I think both were let down by their teammates in this round rather than deserving of the blame.

Home of Barca Fans