Cr150

pregra

Absolute shit, again, yesterday. Still worrying he gets so easily to goalscoring chances without effort. His movement yesterday was nothing special, still had SO many clear-cut chances. Nice to see Manolas knock him down a couple of times.

serghei

He'll punish Atletico again don't be worried. Their defense was never able to cope with his attacking instincts. Always had the better of their CBs and often made a fool out of them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll punish Atletico again don't be worried. Their defense was never able to cope with his attacking instincts. Always had the better of their CBs and often made a fool out of them.

It helped that Simeone always played the fool Savic who shat his pants everytime he faced CR. Gimenez usually done better vs. him.

Morten

It helped that Simeone always played the fool Savic who shat his pants everytime he faced CR. Gimenez usually done better vs. him.

"Always"? Why are people acting as if Ronaldo crushed Atletico on a regular basis? He did it one single time, league games doesn't matter as we never beat them in the league anyways. But thats just the nature of Atletico, chances are always at a premium.

serghei

"Always"? Why are people acting as if Ronaldo crushed Atletico on a regular basis? He did it one single time, league games doesn't matter as we never beat them in the league anyways. But thats just the nature of Atletico, chances are always at a premium.

Ronaldo scored 22 goals against Atletico Madrid. Almost a goal per game man. They're the third team he scored the most goals against. So, he does really punish Atletico on a frequent basis.

KingLeo10

Ronaldo scored 22 goals against Atletico Madrid. Almost a goal per game man.

I was sure he played like 30-35 games against them. Impressive record but not as astonishingly impressive as you're making it.

Messi has something like 25-26 against them in 30-35 too from what I remember. I could be mistaken, though.

Givenchy

Mandzukic > Ronaldo

seriously though, you know he'll be back come Feb. we saw this shit last year when we laughed about Paulinho out scoring him and then he shows up for 3-4 games and all is forgotten

Juve-Atleti has the potential to be the most dull, boring game between 2 big clubs. many seem to rate Juve highly but whenever i've seen them they look pretty shit

Morten

Ronaldo scored 22 goals against Atletico Madrid. Almost a goal per game man. They're the third team he scored the most goals against. So, he does really punish Atletico on a frequent basis.

Again, league games doesnt matter as we never beat them anyways, so you are left with that hat rick in 16/17 CL. Most of the goals probably came 2009-2012 as well, when Atletico was a joke. Its not a slight against Ronaldo, Atletico shuts almost everyone down.

FCB1987

Banned
Of the six CL games he played against Atletico, he only performed that well in one of them, the first leg in 2017.

Maybe he'll turn it on again in February, but he looks like he's already been at his peak so far this season. Moving to a new club and wanting the Ballon d'Or made him a lot more determined at the beginning of the season. Last season, he was clearly well below his potential through January, but I don't think he has another level to go to this season. Madrid as a team also improved drastically come last February as well.

Juve's midfield is also pretty average and the team does not create nearly as many chances as Madrid did at their best.

Last edited:

serghei

Again, league games doesnt matter as we never beat them anyways, so you are left with that hat rick in 16/17 CL. Most of the goals probably came 2009-2012 as well, when Atletico was a joke. Its not a slight against Ronaldo, Atletico shuts almost everyone down.

Says who? I was speaking about Ronaldo, not Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans