Cr150

FCB1987

Banned
meltdown incoming when he doesn't win the Ballon d'Or? By all indications, he looks out of the running at this point

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
May be none of it is true - May be he himself has set it all up to come out of the closet and deny all of it

El Flaco

[tw]1068558111554904064[/tw]

[tw]1068579639562514433[/tw]

Z5UVZtM.jpg

zsPIY4T.jpg

vVcjkfb.jpg

Yannik

in the questionaire he‘s basically describing r.a.p.e, there can be no 2 different opinions about this. If you believe the validity of the Football Leaks documents then you can’t not acknowledge that he looks guilty.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I don't really like Ronaldo and i do believe he did it but trial by media is not a good way to go..

Neither is hiding behind if he would or would not get sentenced legally abd thus is innocent till proving guilty.
Dont mean to say people need to get their pitchforkes out but for the piblic opinion it seems clear that he did it. I would like to know why the sjw #metoo train hasnt jumped on this yet? Peoples reps have been destroyed for way less that happened decades ago.
Yet with Ronaldo they (and the media) are quiet as hell with only his fanboys attacking the alledged victim.
For how they threated him compared to Messi with the tax case abd know this you would believe he has the best pr in the world.

On a human level its very sad people get away with crimes just because they are rich.

FCB1987

Banned
Cmon guys, rap3? Be serious. Every woman in the world would love to spread her legs for him.

Don't know whether this is trolling or not at this point.

It's like saying a rich person would never commit tax fraud because they already have a lot of money

Home of Barca Fans