Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Do we have any updates on the interrogation or is it few millions and it's water under the bridge for the woman & the rapist?

Andresito

Staff member
Do we have any updates on the interrogation or is it few millions and it's water under the bridge for the woman & the rapist?

Probably nothing will happen while he's an active footballer. They'll try to drag this out as much as possible.

MagIX

speaking about soccer, everything is turning in his favor...
RM doesn't win anymore.... because he's gone..
Juventus has not yet lost 1 point, 8 wins in a row (record equaled).... because of cr...
If Juve win the CL after losing so many finals....
The goat

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The great Barcelona fans already slitting their wrists lol.

Some of you guys are such a pathetic bunch.

speaking about soccer, everything is turning in his favor...
RM doesn't win anymore.... because he's gone..
Juventus has not yet lost 1 point, 8 wins in a row (record equaled).... because of cr...
If Juve win the CL after losing so many finals....
The goat

I saw only two players in the history of soccer who has the same charisma like Ronaldo on the pitch and that are Zinedine Zidane and Diego Maradona.

pregra

Meh, as usual. You could see by that fake celebration when the final whistle blew that he wasn't happy. Love it.

pregra

I have to give that to him; great strike. Was again not good at all IMO. Technically he looked awful, close control and dribbling extremely rusty. But no one will give a shit as he scored that scorcher. Wouldn't surprise me if he again wins the Ballon, extremely undeserved.

BTW how the heck was that a penalty? Don't they have VAR in Italy?

Home of Barca Fans