Cr150

Devils

Don't forget he is also an idol, role model, public figure, a father of 3, has at least 13 inch dick, the greatest human being in this little world.

It's really incredible.

Man is just celestial.

full

Like his hat trick against Spain.. to add to his goals against big international teams.................... oh wait :lol:

I dont say you are wrong, he hasnt got many goals against big international teams but he has decided so many many matches in the last 3 years for Portugal and thats a huge achivement. In Portugal he hasnt got much help like in Real Madrid and no player can win against a big team on his own. Messi scored his most goals in friendly matches and even he wasnt able to score against the big teams in an important tournament.

New league mate that puts more emphasis on defending.

He's on track to score more than 30 goals in his first season in Serie A. Unbelievable player.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he destroys the likes of Bayern and Real Madrid in the CL this season. His hunger to prove himself is unprecedented.

Elite level.

I think it will be difficult to hit the 30 as Allegrie will rest him a lot when the KO Stages in CL begin.

Devils

I think it will be difficult to hit the 30 as Allegrie will rest him a lot when the KO Stages in CL begin.

He really doesn't need it. Serie A is not as demanding as other leagues and doesn't quite have the same intensity so it is more suitable for Ronaldo.

He has world class nutritionists planning diets for him, he trains in the gym and on the pitch like crazy and undergoes cryotherapy to help repair and replenish his muscles and joints.

It's very true when he says he has the physical ability of a 23 year old. His level of commitment and lifestyle exponentially DECREASES his rate of aging.

He really doesn't need it. Serie A is not as demanding as other leagues and doesn't quite have the same intensity so it is more suitable for Ronaldo.

He has world class nutritionists planning diets for him, he trains in the gym and on the pitch like crazy and undergoes cryotherapy to help repair and replenish his muscles and joints.

It's very true when he says he has the physical ability of a 23 year old. His level of commitment and lifestyle exponentially DECREASES his rate of aging.

Yes youre right, hopefully he will score 30 goals, i have bet on him :lol:

El Flaco

[tw]1045647362515857408[/tw]

[tw]1045647378114535424[/tw]

Summary

According to the in-depth investigation, there are multiple documents available to Der Spiegel, many of which are signed by Ronaldo, that prove that this **** incident happened.

In one of the documents Ronaldo is quoted saying that "She said "No" and "stop" multiple times" and that he fell on his knees after the incident, begging for forgiveness: "I'm a good guy 99% of the time, I don't know what's up with this 1%."

DER SPIEGEL is one of the, if not the highest decorated newspaper/magazine in German, maybe next to Die Süddeutsche. They played a massive part in uncovering the Football Leaks scandal in 2017 and are a very trustworthy source.

As for why she's only now coming out with this story, she lists three reasons:

1. She has a new lawyer that claims that she couldn't be sued if she speaks up about this, despite taking the money out of fear in 2009.

2. The overall climate has changed, ****-victims are trusted more ever since the MeToo campaign. It's also become more difficult for rapists to downplay claims.

3. She wants to know whether other women have also been sexually assaulted by Ronaldo.

Overall, the evidence is damning. First reports of this emerged in 2017 during the Football Leaks scandal, but back then Der Spiegel didn't succeed in getting the woman to open up about this. More evidence apparently emerged since then as well.

Givenchy

I really don't believe that. Ronaldo could have any woman he wants and i still think hes gay.

in the feminist (not all wrong) world we live in though, if theres any truth to it, rip his career and Ballon d'or

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=22349]Givenchy[/MENTION]
Wouldn't worry too much. A guy like him who has had all sorts of rumors floating around him will have pretty good lawyers.

As for the substance itself - who knows innit? His whole professional and personal life is a projection of childhood miseries. Gotta wonder if his alcoholic dad abused him sexually too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Her lawyer apparently have some pretty damning documents from the deposition where he seemingly admitted to using force and not stopping even after she tried to make him stop. Apparently he said he's a 99% good dude, but that there's something wrong with the 1% of him and that he apologized afterwards anyway.

El Flaco

[tw]1045647362515857408[/tw]

[tw]1045647378114535424[/tw]

Summary

According to the in-depth investigation, there are multiple documents available to Der Spiegel, many of which are signed by Ronaldo, that prove that this **** incident happened.

In one of the documents Ronaldo is quoted saying that "She said "No" and "stop" multiple times" and that he fell on his knees after the incident, begging for forgiveness: "I'm a good guy 99% of the time, I don't know what's up with this 1%."

DER SPIEGEL is one of the, if not the highest decorated newspaper/magazine in German, maybe next to Die Süddeutsche. They played a massive part in uncovering the Football Leaks scandal in 2017 and are a very trustworthy source.

As for why she's only now coming out with this story, she lists three reasons:

1. She has a new lawyer that claims that she couldn't be sued if she speaks up about this, despite taking the money out of fear in 2009.

2. The overall climate has changed, ****-victims are trusted more ever since the MeToo campaign. It's also become more difficult for rapists to downplay claims.

3. She wants to know whether other women have also been sexually assaulted by Ronaldo.

Overall, the evidence is damning. First reports of this emerged in 2017 during the Football Leaks scandal, but back then Der Spiegel didn't succeed in getting the woman to open up about this. More evidence apparently emerged since then as well.

Tweet is from one of the authors behind CR7's **** case.

[tw]1045647168747589632[/tw]

- In one (from December 2009) Ronaldo answers that he did have consensual sex with her

- In the second one (from September 2009) which was send from a lawyer of Osório de Castro's chancellery to Osório and his colleagues, Ronaldo answers the question if she did scream or got loud during sex as followed: "She said stop or no several times. She said that she doesn't want to, but she has made herself available. Afterwards I apologized. But she never screamed."

Givenchy

[MENTION=22349]Givenchy[/MENTION]
Wouldn't worry too much. A guy like him who has had all sorts of rumors floating around him will have pretty good lawyers.

As for the substance itself - who knows innit? His whole professional and personal life is a projection of childhood miseries. Gotta wonder if his alcoholic dad abused him sexually too.

damn dude thats deep.

I don't like the guy atall but i hope this report isn't true, would cast a dark shadow over football as a whole

edit: i was on that Juventus forum and someone posted pics of the two of them together so, no doubt they hooked up...

El Gato

Villarato!
damn dude thats deep.

I don't like the guy atall but i hope this report isn't true, would cast a dark shadow over football as a whole

edit: i was on that Juventus forum and someone posted pics of the two of them together so, no doubt they hooked up...

It really wouldn't come as a surprise. I know a number of private cases where children love their pathological father. A friend of mine lived in a home with her brother for years having to deal with alcohol-induced seizures and violent outbursts, but (luckily...) no sexual abuse. My grandpa was a boozer and died aged 54, dad told me quite a few juicy stories on the matter too. Arguably the best wrestler in WWE AJ Styles sounds off about his alcoholic father in a very similar way to Ronaldo.

Pretty sure psychological consensus is that people with obsessions of perfection project their childhood traumas and try to live a good life, but like all of us they're fallible. The whole thing with sexual abuse is a rabbit hole to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans