Cr150

Joan

Yellow for what, [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]? It's either a violent conduct (thus a red) or it's not. If not, shouldn't have gotten any card. Can't blame the ref for seeing it as a violent conduct, don't see how they annul the decision.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Seing from that angle, yes it's a red. At first I thought that the defender blatantly dived and then CR pulled him by his hair. If that was the case, it should be a yellow for both. But now, yeah that's 2 yellow card offenses in a row (kick and the pull), so it's a deserved red.

soul24rage

Yellow for what, [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]? It's either a violent conduct (thus a red) or it's not. If not, shouldn't have gotten any card. Can't blame the ref for seeing it as a violent conduct, don't see how they annul the decision.

you know, I actually change my mind and I also think it is a red card. Even if the hair pulling wasn't there, there is no way it can't be denied that he didn't intentionally kicked the player and thus as you said it's violent conduct. This really needed to be seen from different angles and I'm surprised that the assistant ref saw that in real time.

Horatio

You're welcome
you know, I actually change my mind and I also think it is a red card. Even if the hair pulling wasn't there, there is no way it can't be denied that he didn't intentionally kicked the player and thus as you said it's violent conduct. This really needed to be seen from different angles and I'm surprised that the assistant ref saw that in real time.

I think pulling someones hair still in the aftermath when the duel is over is more of a violent conduct imo.

Total-Football

that narcissist cunt mastered the art of deceit and pathos. He made ballon d ors doing this and it aint nothing stopping him doing it more.

weloveyuner

tad harsh for a straight red...Why does he behave like a cunt all of the time? His brings it on himself. so funny to see him crying

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lucky ass keep getting into teams where his absence won't even be noticed - And he still hogs the lime light!

Wonder how it would have been had Messi had that luxury!

BusiTheKing

Apparently a lot of people think it looks friendly? Doing anything with another players head in a aggressive manner means that you seal your own fate because some refs down allow that shit and why should they?

Home of Barca Fans