Cr150

FCB1987

Banned
Watched the game and thought he looked better than he usually did in an average La Liga game

agree he still has some matches where his overall game is quite good but not as frequently as before. he looks so much less muscular than he was around 2013-2016 as well

BarçaBarça

Exactly and with Juve he is guaranteed to win double. Easy stat padding as well.

Lets see. When he has beaten Higuains goal-tally we can talk. Yes, he is fit enough to play most games, but I'm not that sure he is going to break Serie A.
If he bags some CL-goals all will be forgiven anyway, but it is a bold move, because Kroos is better than Khedira, Asensio better than Costa etc.. He has to do more to score with Juventus, than he should at Real, imo.

The direct comparisons with Messi is gone for a while, and that is positive, all in all.

Devils

I have found myself tuning into Juve matches on a weekly basis now.

Incredible influence Ronaldo has, one of the greatest marketing powers of all time. Unbelievable individual and athlete. Elite level.

mc_lovin

Really? ;D Couldnt care less for Juventus/Ronaldo. Hes not even exciting to watch. Would rather waste my time with Paris^^

Devils

I'm blown away by how old this Juve starting XI is. Ancient.

No doubt they will struggle this season if this is their go to. Valverde must be dreaming of managing them next season when they are even older.

Edit: Unreal assist by Ronaldo to put the game to bed.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That free kick was embarrassing. Right in front of his new fans lol

That's okay - Those new fans didn't have a Ballon d'Or winner playing for them for more than a decade and a half now and even gave a standing ovation to him very recently. He will be alright

Last edited:

El Flaco

Was pretty unlucky tbh. That Lazio GK made a great one-hand save for Cristiano's shot (and ofc that calculated assist to Mandza lol).

Home of Barca Fans