Cr150

El Gato

Villarato!
Fair enough that's your opinion. For a guy who calls himself "The best in the world" i'm pretty sure B'Dor is high up in his priorities.

Dunno. I haven't read many things about him still talking himself up as "best in the world" recently. Between the lines you can perhaps see it and maybe it's just me, but he seems to have kinda stopped flaunting his achievements a bit.

Alik

Dunno. I haven't read many things about him still talking himself up as "best in the world" recently. Between the lines you can perhaps see it and maybe it's just me, but he seems to have kinda stopped flaunting his achievements a bit.

His goat celebration is pretty much him talking about himself the best.

BBZ8800

I haven't read too much about CR in this topic.
Anyway, I have read somewhere that revisionism will now kick in after a world cup 2018.

Till now, CR7 and Portugal were "just" normal or lucky Euro 2016' winners.

Now, after this world cup, with revisionism, in 20 years, history books will say: Portugal has won Euro winning against all the strongest teams.
They have won against a future World cup 2018 winners France and against Wc 2018 finalists Croatia.

So, how Wc 2018 developed in the end, history books will rate Cr7's achievement as even bigger.

KingLeo10

Anyway, I have read somewhere that revisionism will now kick in after a world cup 2018.

Now, after this world cup, with revisionism, in 20 years, history books will say: Portugal has won Euro winning against all the strongest teams.
They have won against a future World cup 2018 winners France and against Wc 2018 finalists Croatia.

So, how Wc 2018 developed in the end, history books will rate Cr7's achievement as even bigger.

or maybe 2018 France is stronger than 2016 France who had payet evra and sagna as starters :lol: plus no mbappe

MTL_Barca

Nah nobody cared and that won't change. Portugal won almost like Greece 2004 (ironically against Portugal in the final), France wasn't as strong as today and in the end its just a Euro title what isn't seen as that big anyway compared to the WC. If you want to look back you see terrible football, and a team that entered the K.O. stage as 3rd place and then playing very passive against every opponent. Saying that people will now somehow look close enough to see who the opponents where but not close enough how these big names actually performed and how Portugal beat them is 10/10 cherry picking.

Since when does the majority of people care about how a title was won and who were the opponents? As far as i see thats never a big topic. You can beat all world class teams and play fantastic football or you somehow make it from round to round with terrible football in the end the media and most people just care about winning a title or not. And the CR thread is the perfect place for that considering how many really bad games he has/had and yet he is somehow considered the GOAT now by (social) media because of Madrids CL titles.

Last edited:

MagIX

It's like saying the Switzerland is a better team than Spain in 2010:rockon: or the true WC 2010 winner because we have beaten Spain (0-1):rockon:

Blaugranaa

Ronaldo should think wisely about his future comments on Real Madrid. Something tells me that the left because he didn't get the contract he wanted. Ice cold Perez as always. So I think Ronaldo is secretly unsatisfied and will be likely to say things about Real Madrid that will hurt his relationship with Real's fans. If he wants to be remembered for the good things he should show more respect towards Madrid. Right now it seems he chose to play for Real because of the club's fame and not because he actually loved the club. It's simular to the time where Eto'o said that Barca was just his work while his love was reserved for Mallorca.

BusiTheKing

Playing at a new club for new fans and media means that he can't take off 3-4 months and gear up for march like he's used to by now. Will be interesting to follow how it plays out.

RMU ReBorn

He didn't had any impact in either of the games

FCBfan22

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2018/07/17/5b4de4be468aeb21338b4600.html

Zidane is joining Juventus as a SPORTING DIRECTOR ADVISOR.

CL confirmed for Juventus next season. FFSSSSSSSSSS
what-sorcery.jpg

RMU ReBorn

Created the chance that ended with a Quaresma tap in against Croatia. :wave:
Nop , Sanches created that through ball , penaldo squandered it from point blank , and Quaresma put that in to the back of the net . :wave: penaldo could have send his side to easier part of the pool this time had he scored one goal . Couldn't even convert the penalty against same side that Messi found the back of the net with 10 players parking the bus in Brazil :wave:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans