Cr150

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don’t hate the guy, it’s because he played for Madrid. I really don’t care what he does now. If he plays well then good for him.

FC B

messi has better skills, but you have to win club + NT trophies to be GOAT, everyone agrees on these requirements. we should avoid being biased just because we like barca

Not everyone, not at all. Football is a team sport, it's just not like tennis or any other individual sport.

RMU ReBorn

How many of you guys will follow Juventus matches with Cristiano in the line-up.

Personally, I'll definitely do that unless if it collides with Barca/RM matches being played at the same time.
For sure . Otherwise Ronaldo fans would come up with their ridiculous theory's to prove why he is the best in the world . Reason why we laugh at those who calls him the best is because we follow him weak in and out in La liga , were these neutrals hardly follows the league . Can't miss out on him in the action to expose myth of Ronaldo proving in every league that he has played

Morten

Its a pity we rarely give our legends a proper goodbye, but then again, few of them comes out before the season is over and say "this is my last season for RM".
With Barca, they seem to plan these things out halfway through the season, so everybody is ready to say goodbye at the last match, neither Casillas or Ronaldo made their intentions clear, so maybe they didnt want a goodbye ceremony. I even heard in Casillas case, Perez told Casillas he could have a goodbye ceremony if he wanted, but he said no.

MagIX

Ronaldo considered Naples move, says De Laurentiis (Naples president)

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...ho-preso-cristiano-ronaldo-280659351965.shtml

De Laurentiis:
"With Jorge Mendes there is a wonderful collaboration relationship and we have been to him in Portugal to carry on the operation for a goalkeeper (Rui Patricio) then however the societal problems of Sporting have meant that we pull out of the possible deal. It was then that Mendes proposed the Ronaldo affair to me".

I realized that the chemistry with Perez and the Real had broken down. And then I told to Mendes: my friend, this is a 350-400 million operation. I have no doubts about the player, I'd say yes but I have to structure it all. I need the first 250 million of the revenue, I leave the next 100 million to you. Because such a deal would make no sense if it did not trigger revenues in excess of EUR 350 million. But Mendes is very fast type, runs because his opponent is the time. And he didn't have the time to structure such a complex operation"

serghei

How many of you guys will follow Juventus matches with Cristiano in the line-up.

Personally, I'll definitely do that unless if it collides with Barca/RM matches being played at the same time.

I watch the derbies in Italy frequently. Now I'm gonna watch some more Juventus games, because Ronaldo is no doubt one of the greatest players ever.

Devils

This cat out here taking swipes at every player who decided to go to China or Qatar. Lmao.

Incredible athlete with the GOAT ego.

Devils

[tw]1018902695531278337[/tw]

Confirmed: Ronaldo doesn't care about BDor, regardless of what Barcaforum users say.

Home of Barca Fans