Cr150

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's almost the point. CR transfer helps the league prestige by proxy quite a bit. It shows the league is not a periphery of sorts for stars, most of whom prefer to go to England, Spain or PSG these days. That's why people would start caring about Serie A title again. Because if Ancelotti's Napoli, or Inter, or Milan, or Roma with Monchi's transfers going on do beat Juve with CR in the team, it'll be talked about. Good deal for Juve, even if it means losing an asset or two.

Madrid just doing what they had to for a year already.

I was saying it is a bad deal for Ronaldo himself.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I was saying it is a bad deal for Ronaldo himself.

I think it is a great deal. He earns more money and he will probably win the Scudetto and become Capocannoniere which will add to his legacy. Another argument for many to view him as the GOAT. And if he wins CL with Juve, he will be regarded the best player of his generation, I guarantee it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it is a great deal. He earns more money and he will probably win the Scudetto and become Capocannoniere which will add to his legacy. Another argument for many to view him as the GOAT. And if he wins CL with Juve, he will be regarded the best player of his generation, I guarantee it.

Juventus have won 7 league titles in a row and Serie A is a league where Dzeko and Immobile and even an old ass Luca Toni has won the Capocannoniere in recent years.

None of that would be spectacular for CR's legacy unless he wins a CL with them and is the best player in the team.

He's in a perfect situation right now in Real Madrid. Not a good deal for him and I suspect if it was up to him he really would stay out his career in Madrid.

Last edited:

TitoTata

Banned
Juventus have won 7 league titles in a row and Serie A is a league where Dzeko and Immobile and even an old ass Luca Toni has won the Capocannoniere in recent years.

None of that would be spectacular for CR's legacy unless he wins a CL with them and is the best player in the team.

The 30 million (net) and another world player award should soften the blow ..

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

He's in a perfect situation right now in Real Madrid. Not a good deal for him and I suspect if it was up to him he really would stay out his career in Madrid.

Bundesliga has become weaker in the last two years so Italy is league no.3 again. It is still a big and prestigious league.
There has not been a singe player that became best goal scorer in England, Spain and Italy. For Cristiano to achieve that with 33 would be outstanding and huge for his legacy.

FCBfan22

This is purely Ronaldo's decision.

If it was Real's decision, it would've happened last year, so they could've gotten Mbappe.

FCBfan22

Bundesliga has become weaker in the last two years so Italy is league no.3 again. It is still a big and prestigious league.
There has not been a singe player that became best goal scorer in England, Spain and Italy. For Cristiano to achieve that with 33 would be outstanding and huge for his legacy.

Lutece and Jair disagree and say he needs to add French league too.

Morten

What do you mean by best goal scorer though? Shearer has the record in England, Messi has it in Spain, idk who has it in Italy but he wont break that one either.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Will he earn more though? Can Juventus afford that kind of money? I highly doubt it.

Also I don't get the argument that if he wins the CL with Juventus he is automatically considered the best player of his generation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Bundesliga becoming weaker because of Bayern's dominance doesn't necessarily mean that the Serie A have become stronger despite Roma's performances this season.

Becoming the top goalscorer for the dominant superpower, the only one, in a league where said superpower is trashing competition more than Bayern in Germany is not a huge deal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

There is no way Serie A has surpassed Bundesliga to become No.3. Are you talking about co-efficient?

Home of Barca Fans