Cr150

Morten

Ronaldo, always trying to copy Messi.
Anyways, Ronaldo actually isnt amazing at penalties, better than Messi, but hardly the best in the world at it.

Trickykid

Goes to show again that VAR is pointless as long as the refs are shit. The greasemonger should've been sent off all day every day for that elbow.

Givenchy

terrible penalty and cost Portugal an easy match vs Russia. won't get half as much shit thrown at him like Messi though as he has his 'shitty, garbage, worthless' Portugal teammates to pick up the slack

JamDav1982

terrible penalty and cost Portugal an easy match vs Russia. won't get half as much shit thrown at him like Messi though as he has his 'shitty, garbage, worthless' Portugal teammates to pick up the slack

Argentina drew that game also.

So team mates got a draw in both games.

Raketa10

Missed a penalty, deserved a red card, he almost went out of WC (if Iran scored from 2 meters in the last minute). Story of Ronaldo’s life in the last few years! Greatest player my ass. Fucking lucky bastard. :puke:

Last edited:

Givenchy

Missed a penalty, deserved a red card, he almost went out of WC (if Iran scored from 2 meters in the last minute). Story of Ronaldo life in the last few years! Greatest player my ass. Fucking lucky bastard.

wasn't a red imho, he was stupid to do that but ref got it right

malvolio

Missed a penalty, deserved a red card, he almost went out of WC (if Iran scored from 2 meters in the last minute). Story of Ronaldo life in the last few years! Greatest player my ass. Fucking lucky bastard.

incredible. only last week he was the undisputed GOAT and messi a full time bottler :lol:

Home of Barca Fans