Cr150

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Portugal play a completely different system with completely different players that got different skillsets.

Yet people here constantly want to compare this and that. Messi definitely need to improve his movement and penalty taking ability though, but anything more than that is apples to oranges and if people that have watched football for over a decade cannot understand that then well.....what can you do

ebc_99

I don't understand why so many people including Barca fans are jumping on the Ronaldo bandwagon. He was crap for most of the season which is why Barca beat them by 17 points, were was his motivation and drive then? Was awful in the final Vs Liverpool and the semi's, didn't do much against the big teams of La Liga either. He was great against Juve and against Spain but aside from those games he hasn't been near Messi's level this past season or so.

I find it incredible how an overhead kick and a hatrick against Spain and even some Barca fans are saying he is now better than Messi, it is really unbelievable.

If you actually watch both players consistently, the gap is bigger than ever in favour of Messi yet the narrative amongst many is the opposite. He dominated La Liga like never before yet that has been pushed aside by Ronaldo performing in a few Champions league games. It is really sad to see especially for Barca fans that have fallen for the hype.

Turson

I don't understand why so many people including Barca fans are jumping on the Ronaldo bandwagon. He was crap for most of the season which is why Barca beat them by 17 points, were was his motivation and drive then? Was awful in the final Vs Liverpool and the semi's, didn't do much against the big teams of La Liga either. He was great against Juve and against Spain but aside from those games he hasn't been near Messi's level this past season or so.

I find it incredible how an overhead kick and a hatrick against Spain and even some Barca fans are saying he is now better than Messi, it is really unbelievable.

If you actually watch both players consistently, the gap is bigger than ever in favour of Messi yet the narrative amongst many is the opposite. He dominated La Liga like never before yet that has been pushed aside by Ronaldo performing in a few Champions league games. It is really sad to see especially for Barca fans that have fallen for the hype.

Well, thats just show how good he is.

KingLeo10

the CR7 thread on here is starting to remind me of the Messi threads on Real forums in Barca's heyday. :lol:

seems like some fans only care about success.

Messi has his shortcomings on movement (especially as he has aged) but expecting him to play like CR7 is non-sensical. Wish there was more middle ground for genuine discussion instead of "retire you choker" trolls and the Messi fanatics.

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1009390652533215232[/tw]

Broke the speed record, grows a goatee. Gonna be a piece of cake to stop now with all that hair in the way.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
D7os is now the all time leading international scorer in European football..You guys are running out of excuses.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Seriously change this CR150 shit. Ever since you renamed his thread, this motherfucker is winning and scoring for fun.

likeafire

I have always been Messi > Ronaldo to the point where I have always thought people who think opposite are stupid. But I'm having my doubts now.

I think it's even now, both as good as each other and I'm even starting to lean towards Ronaldo > Messi for what he's doing at this World Cup and what Messi isn't doing.

Just hope he doesn't gloat when he collects number 6

I have always been Messi > Ronaldo to the point where I have always thought people who think opposite are stupid. But I'm having my doubts now.

I think it's even now, both as good as each other and I'm even starting to lean towards Ronaldo > Messi for what he's doing at this World Cup and what Messi isn't doing.

Messi has much more potential, if he shows that he will outshine Ronaldo.

Hardy

Seriously change this CR150 shit. Ever since you renamed his thread, this motherfucker is winning and scoring for fun.

remember there was an user here with the nick name 6 balon d'or for Messi, that really fucked us :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead

In football you are always as good as your last match, so I'm understanding where you're coming from.

Ronaldo's biggest achievement in life is being compared to Messi.

Home of Barca Fans